Some questions I didn´t find answers

Melston2010

1. Omnipotent trophy. I played 2 games at MyGM and didn´t sim them and trophy didn´t pop. What am I doing wrong?

2. Where can I buy a vehicle at MyCareer and how much VC is the cost? I just have a initial skate but it didn´t pop the trophy.

3. Can the trophy "Play with me" be made with a second controller (second account) or I need to find a friend to do this trophy?

4. How can I get the two trophies of MyLeague?

5. How much games and time to get two trophies of Jordan?

6. How can I force the opponent to turnover for the "Squeaky Clean" trophy at MyCareer?

Thanks all in advance!

1. Just play any game with 6 minute quarters without simming at all and it should pop when the match is done.

2. I think it’s 10,000 VC for one skateboard unless you got the preorder bonus skateboard or put in the locker code for the 2K Drive go kart. After that, go to your myplayer and find the equipment tab.

3. No it has to be two consoles with two different accounts. No split screen and if you are going for both versions, you can play with the same console family like PS4-PS4 not PS4-PS5 since it does not support crossplay.

4. You select every team and sim your way through, you do not have to play any games. Check TrueAchievements for a full guide.

5. 15 games, you need all 45 stars so you have to complete every objective, takes about 6-8 hours since the quarter length can’t be lower then 5 mins.

6. Try to steal the ball as much as you can. Turnovers are when you get the ball from your opponent that’s not a block or rebound.

Edited by BadCoolRad
  • Like 1

Thanks all for the answers.

I rode the skateboard but it didn´t pop. Maybe I have to ride more time. I'll try it again. Thanks

For the MyGM I played 5 minutes game. I'll change to 6 minutos try again. Thanks.

I have the PS4 version so I'll find the XBox guide. Thanks

At MyCareer I have a PF player. I made another SG to get 3 points trophies. I'll try the steals with SG player may at Rookie difficulty is easier...

Thanks for the others answers too (Jordan and MyLeague).