Collector trophy

LanzE_G_OslayeR

Hi guys, i’m trying to get the collector trophy on fury unleashed. I collected all the weapons available in the game. In the second page where there are grenades ecc.. of the items there is one that haven’t got it yet and it’s marked as a question mark. It is the first item in the 4th row. I tried many times but i can’t find what that item is. Can anyone help please? 

38 minutes ago, LanzE_G_OslayeR said:

Hi guys, i’m trying to get the collector trophy on fury unleashed. I collected all the weapons available in the game. In the second page where there are grenades ecc.. of the items there is one that haven’t got it yet and it’s marked as a question mark. It is the first item in the 4th row. I tried many times but i can’t find what that item is. Can anyone help please? 

I didn't manage to fill that one but the trophy popped regardless after collecting everything else. Is it the only item you're missing?

I assume it's supposed to be for the Golden Ankh, which I believe you must use (die with it) and not only collect it. But it still won't show in the compendium. 

7 hours ago, LanzE_G_OslayeR said:

Yes i have got everything only that one is missing. I’m afraid maybe the game is bugged 

Did you die with the Golden Ankh on you during one of your playthroughs?

Edit: I see you got the trophy :)

Edited by Arcesius

On 8/10/2023 at 4:47 PM, Arcesius said:

I didn't manage to fill that one but the trophy popped regardless after collecting everything else. Is it the only item you're missing?

I assume it's supposed to be for the Golden Ankh, which I believe you must use (die with it) and not only collect it. But it still won't show in the compendium. 

Actually it’s called Alchemist and it increases potion duration by 50%. I find it to be incredibly rare as I only encountered it once.