Unplayable/Bugs

Naoneko0513

This game is unplayable on PS4, the back button doesn't work properly. X and O buttons are interchanged depending on the screen prompt. 

When you go to Options > Controls > pressing O (back button) won't let you go back unless you press option button.

More on the character menu where can't get out anymore. The back (O) button on the upper left screen not working, you cant even go there. Even if you press all the buttons on controller. Reinstalling Game/PS doesn't work.

Where to submit this bug?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 8:04 PM, A-SunSai-A said:

I just did a complete playthrough doing basically everything, all side content, misc. trophies etc. I didn't encounter any bugs whatsoever.

Agreed. I'm just going through my Hard playthrough now (after doing a full playthrough on Normal) and I've found it to be remarkably bug free for an indie game. 

I've had a couple of crashes, but that's over approximately 60 hours of playtime. And you don't lose hardly any progress. 

A pretty clean experience. Sorry to hear the OP is having problems. 

Not going to lie though, I'm finding my Hard playthrough quite tricky! Feel like 5/10 difficulty on the PSNProfiles guide is a bit on the low side. I'm finding it just as difficult as I found Darkest Dungeon, tbh. Character HP feels quite low; it's super easy to get one-hit killed by enemies. 

I'll finish it, but it's been quite a grind. Especially having done a run on Normal first. 

• Like 1