99.1%

jobe13

I have all the trophies except one, the Side Hustle trophy for completing all side quests. As you can see by the title, my percentage is stuck at 99.1%. I’ve done all side missions, gotten all weapons/rewards, and even have all points of interest. I’ve searched online for a solution but all I can find is something for the pc version. Can anyone help me?

Did you complete Undercrowns sidequest?

Since this areas Points of Interest are not listed in the statistics menu when you are not actually within that area it's very easy to miss.

Usually you should get this sidequest almost automatically but I missed it first too because I left the area too quickly.

Complete the game by escaping the island and then a drone like helicopter becomes usable that'll take you to an otherwise inaccessible location with the last side quest. Just had this problem yesterday. I platted the ps4 version when it first came out and this part was not included so it threw me for a loop.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2023 at 5:53 PM, GABAergic said:

Complete the game by escaping the island and then a drone like helicopter becomes usable that'll take you to an otherwise inaccessible location with the last side quest. Just had this problem yesterday. I platted the ps4 version when it first came out and this part was not included so it threw me for a loop.

If you’re referring to the area where you obtain the Arc Lab Key, then yes, I’ve completed that sq.

• 5 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 3:53 PM, GABAergic said:

On 8/18/2023 at 5:33 AM, jobe13 said:

If you’re referring to the area where you obtain the Arc Lab Key, then yes, I’ve completed that sq.

I experienced something similar with 99% completion. Although it is not automatically assigned as a sidequest (which, IMO, it should be), completing the tenth Myth Tablet opens a portal near The Pinnacle and The Abyss pyramid in Sunburn Desert. Entering the portal teleports players to Vulcan island in the far west. This portal is the only way to access the 20th tomb. Completing the 20th tomb on Vulcan allows entry to the pyramid at The Pinnacle and The Abyss. Confusing enough? Wait, there's more.

Once in the Pinnacle/Abyss pyramid, there are three Myth Tablets to read. Reading them opens three separate wings in the pyramid. If you don't read the tablets, the wings do not open. One of these wings contains the recipe for the best Slash weapon in the game, the Khopesh sword. The Khopesh can be upgraded to 100 damage, allowing you to obliterate all destructible wooden objects in the game. However, there is no quest for the Khopesh and the game does not mention that any of this exists. Many players only know because of reddit, online forums, and word of mouth. If you are missing .9% of the game, I would double check Pinnacle/Abyss pyramid first, read the Myth Tablets, and find the Khopesh before progressing. 

The other area I would check would be the far eastern side of Canaveral. There is an island there with two Points of Interest. Unfortunately, if you own the Underworld DLC, you must enter the Catacombs and complete the entire main questline of Underworld to access the Portal on the Island Beyond Time. This portal is the only way to return to Canaveral and reach the two previously inaccessible Points of Interest required for 100% map completion of the base game. 

RE: DRONES: For new players who are confused, GABAergic is referring to the flying drone on the helipad (Crown: 971, 457) which carries the player to a previously inaccessible area of the Crown region.  This Crown drone is not to be confused with the flying drone in Hedgefield (Hedgefield: 1382, 746) which takes players to the island of the Doomsday DLC. The Doomsday DLC has no trophies and is not necessary for 100% completion of the base game.

SPOILERS

The new Crown area is worth exploring both for the Arc Lab Key and the legendary Catfish recipe which, when cooked, grants the player double resource drops. The recipe requires three legendary Catfish to cook. It is highly advised to obtain the recipe before farming materials for the Ark requirements. The Arc Lab Key allows players to find the Power Glove recipe in Ark level 2. The Power Glove is a Blunt weapon that can be upgraded to 100 damage. The Power Glove can destroy any solid non-wood destructible object in the game, making it the single best Blunt weapon in the base game.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 1