[SOLUTION] "Discharge" trophy not popping

SaviorKIA

Hi, today I was trying to unlock Discharge trophy using training bot and it didn't work. Then I tried with a second controller and trophy popped for my alt account. So I tried the other way around - host a game with alt account and join a game with my main. Then get a kill with my alt account and trophy popped for my main. Hope this will help someone :)

• 5 months later...

This trophy / achievement can be obtained solo in a local match with bots. At the beginning of the match, you need to quickly pick up the «Pentagram of Protection» bonus and then jump into the water where you can get the «Thunderbolt» electric gun. Within 30 seconds of the active «Pentagram of Protection» bonus, you need to catch the bot in the water and kill it with the «Thunderbolt». It may take several attempts because bots do not always jump into the water or can pick up the «Pentagram of Protection» bonus faster than the player. Another option is to quickly get the «Discharge!» trophy / achievement. This is to call a friend and do everything as in the video the first time.

In the main menu need to select: Multiplayer - Local Play - Change Settings: Game Mode: Deathmatch / Episode: Quake / Map: DM3 The Abandoned Base / Number of Bots: 2 or 3 / Bot Skill: Training.

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2024 at 7:46 AM, TiamaTiK said:

This trophy / achievement can be obtained solo in a local match with bots. At the beginning of the match, you need to quickly pick up the «Pentagram of Protection» bonus and then jump into the water where you can get the «Thunderbolt» electric gun. Within 30 seconds of the active «Pentagram of Protection» bonus, you need to catch the bot in the water and kill it with the «Thunderbolt». It may take several attempts because bots do not always jump into the water or can pick up the «Pentagram of Protection» bonus faster than the player. Another option is to quickly get the «Discharge!» trophy / achievement. This is to call a friend and do everything as in the video the first time.

In the main menu need to select: Multiplayer - Local Play - Change Settings: Game Mode: Deathmatch / Episode: Quake / Map: DM3 The Abandoned Base / Number of Bots: 2 or 3 / Bot Skill: Training.

Yep, that's what I did and probably OP too, yet the trophy seems to be glitched.

I first tried with an alt and despite shooting with my main, my alt got the trophy. Tried having my alt shoot and nothing. Then tried with a bot and nothing. Closed the game and then started with a bot again without adding my alt and the trophy popped.

• Like 1