How to get the Editions button

modest_undue1

I've got Bedrock Edition, no physical copy. I understand that, if you bought Minecraft after a certain time, you don't get the editions button, a shitty move on Mojang's part. Anyway. If I was able to get a physical copy of the PS4 edition (steve mining) is there a way to get the button and achieve the 100% of both expansion packs 2 and 5?

4 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Ive had minecraft digital since almost its release on ps3 and i have the editions button on ps4

my guess from reading other threads is you have to find a diamond armor steve mining box art physical version of the game as anything digital now no longer has the button

That's exactly what I just said, but reworded.

My question is, how do I actually get the button if I was to buy a physical copy? Do I delete the previous minecraft?

• Like 1

Just now, modest_undue1 said:

That's exactly what I just said, but reworded.

My question is, how do I actually get the button if I was to buy a physical copy? Do I delete the previous minecraft?

I wanted to see if i could send invites in the mini games but you cannot

I would personally upload your save file to the cloud so you dont lose any world progress or to a usb drive and then delete everything and start up again when you find the proper physical copy

Just now, Property_Damage said:

I wanted to see if i could send invites in the mini games but you cannot

I would personally upload your save file to the cloud so you dont lose any world progress or to a usb drive and then delete everything and start up again when you find the proper physical copy

Ha, I have no proper worlds. I used the creative exploit to get the trophies (Which was legal, don't flag me) I play minecraft and build most of my amazing shit on Nintendo Switch. Currently finished with building a cruise ship.

10 minutes ago, modest_undue1 said:

Ha, I have no proper worlds. I used the creative exploit to get the trophies (Which was legal, don't flag me) I play minecraft and build most of my amazing shit on Nintendo Switch. Currently finished with building a cruise ship.

Thats cool man!  My world is 3 gens old and its nothing too special, i was basically making a trophy world of my own to share with my friends but now i just keep going back to it updating it with the new stuff they add in periodically, im proud of my world but its nothing like those guys you see making a whole renaissance era gothic cathedral or something extravagant like that, sorry i couldnt help you out more with the editions button issue, i was like let me see if i can just invite him, but you cant send invites to those mini games unfortunately 

• Like 1