Cheat Code

GMVehox

1 hour ago, RT_THE_KING_05 said:

What about Dan the Famished. How do I get that?

After getting dragon armour revisit dans crypt, go to the rune location walks on lava and get chicken drumsticks (range weapon), throw these at enemies they will turn into chicken.

Eat the chicken, might need to disable invulnerability to get some damage.

So that you can eat the chicken.

2 hours ago, DivineNocturne said:

The only place Ive found dan the dragon to properly work is where the 3 guys are above crystals even then the fire breathing won't always happen.

Mine works at Graveyard, the first few enemies.

It's super duper buggy, you need to mash, tap , press :square:, whatever works for you.

But Dan will spit fire eventually.

• 3 months later...

On 8/15/2023 at 8:39 PM, RT_THE_KING_05 said:

Does it disable the trophies?

Yes. Trophies are blocked once cheats have been activated. Only way to start earning trophies is to start a fresh new game, the cheat menu cannot be on the pause menu

Edited by Sonic230584

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Cheats still work? With them enabled, trophies pop?

Nope, it's all patched zi

This one, syphon filter, twisted metal etc all patched and

very soon latest medievil classic.

• Like 1

I started both PS4 and PS5 versions of this game when the cheats still worked. But when I started/continued the PS5 version, I was stupid and didn't go offline. The patch downloaded so fast, I couldn't stop it. My fault I guess. And I had the PS5 options set to deny downloads and updates etc. I still have the PS4 version downloaded with cheats still working. But will do the PS5 version legitimate. No biggie. But I will just play the PS4 version offline with cheats. I have mentioned this before in the Medievil topics, if you use the save state option the cheats all save, and you don't have to re-enter them every time you switch your console back on.  As for Medievil, it will be patched very soon. Get in and do them both if you want to use the in-game cheats. I had a lot of fun even with the cheats active.

Edited by TheDarkKratos