Legend Levels, True Champion, and NG+

I’m starting to get major burnout on this game, but I’m so close to completing it I’m kind of forcing myself to continue. Here’s the scenario:

I’m currently Legend level 91 playing on my original save file. I’ve got all but a couple of the challenges for True Champion unlocked from Severus, so I’m missing a couple to be able to fully complete True Champion. I’ve been grinding Legend levels for a bit, completing the DLC story at around Legend level 46 or 48, and the process is becoming too tedious. I know the challenges are mostly easier in solo on Easy difficulty.

My question is this: for those of who you have completed or partially completed the challenges for True Champion, how should I attack these challenges? Does increasing Legend levels affect the difficulty of the challenges? And if I’m at 91 would it be beneficial to just start now and see what I get stuck on, then grind a few Legend levels for those skill points? Or keep grinding levels more and then go for gold once I’m at a higher rank? Would it be better to do a NG+, rank up some through the story and DLC story that way, and then go for the challenges?

I’d like to get this done quickly so I can go after the 8 missing collectibles for the platinum and then move on until the next DLC hits. This has become one of those games where I want to put it down, but can’t and I don’t like that. There’s so much more on that, but not relevant right now.

thanks in advance for the insight and advice.

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

I’m now at Legend Level 96 (shooting for 100 by the end of the night), and challenges like the 30 second fight with the knuckledusters even with a 33% buff I can’t complete in under 50 seconds. When I first made this thread I was at Level 74, and 22 levels later I’ve invested only in the Throwables, Landing Recovery, and Hand-To-Hand. Even now I still only have 6/16 golds. Im at a bit of a loss because Im burning out on the Legend Level grinding, but am also so close to the platinum and 100%.

6 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I’m now at Legend Level 96 (shooting for 100 by the end of the night), and challenges like the 30 second fight with the knuckledusters even with a 33% buff I can’t complete in under 50 seconds. When I first made this thread I was at Level 74, and 22 levels later I’ve invested only in the Throwables, Landing Recovery, and Hand-To-Hand. Even now I still only have 6/16 golds. Im at a bit of a loss because Im burning out on the Legend Level grinding, but am also so close to the platinum and 100%.

How is your gear? I used 6 pieces of level 9 artifact gear each from Brawler and Tank classes (as in 6 Brawler pieces and 6 Tank pieces), with each piece having really nice stat boosts to them, and switched between the two depending on the combat event. It could be a bit of a grind farming the legendary groups (indicated by the orange icon on the map), but using this gear should help make the difference too. Even had two pieces that had a nice knuckleduster boost on them. Don’t bother with the gladiator pieces in the arena though, they don’t give high enough stat boosts to consider using. Raising the Survivor stat seem to also help with the parkour challenges too.

Edited by Lum