way to get to lvl 100 without turbo?

Hello I started playing ths game again and Most of you know about the horrendous grind that is getting to lvl 100(it's worst than getting to lvl 99 in runescape).I don't want to buy a turbo controller for one trophy and never using it again and I don't want to sit there spamming r1 and up so I was wondering if there's another way to reach lvl 100.I'm currently lvl 71 and I think I still going to need over 40 million xp to reach lvl 100 even after getting star labs and everything else I need finished.

My advice is to switch the tv input into a movie or something else while you have Injustice running in the background, periodically pressing the interact button (I suggest a power character grabbing nothing outside the Hall of Justice on the right side of the stage).

Yes, it takes a long time. Yes, it’s maddening to actually watch the gameplay but with a second controller you really only have to press a button over and over and it doesn’t have to be in one sitting. If you don’t have some other input on your tv, maybe use another device to watch something or listen to some music? 

good luck

On 8/16/2023 at 1:40 AM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Get inventive, son!

Don't you have something you can rig up? Cordless drill you can zip tie on low speed with q couple of popsicle sticks tied at a 90° angle. Tie down your controller with ziip ties. Good to go!

Kids these days have no imagination. 

Wow thanks for the really useful tip I’ll make sure to remember something so helpful😊

58 minutes ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

Wow thanks for the really useful tip I’ll make sure to remember something so helpful😊

you post a valid question, in a game-specific forum, and all you get is pure sarcasm. absolutely hilarious. answering your question, I did it with turbo. I don't know of a less hellish way than that, as this game itself is pretty boring.