Looking for new trophy hunting buddies!

SafetyTV

Hey there!

I'm JoJo, a 25-year-old gaming enthusiast and a proud dad. Whenever I am not having a good time with my daughter, I love to game. It has been my hobby since forever. The only problem is that I don't have any people to play with. I'm on the lookout for reliable gaming buddies who share my passion for playing games on the PS5. Specifically, I'm interested in connecting with people who are up for playing almost every night, not just occasionally.

I value consistency and genuine connections. I'm tired of finding players who disappear after a single session. If you're someone who's committed to teaming up regularly, exploring different games, and diving into trophy hunting, we might be a great match.

I'm open to play all kinds of genres. As long as we can do some trophy hunting. There's a sense of accomplishment in conquering challenges and achieving rare trophies, and I'm hoping to find friends who appreciate that journey too. Going for all trophies shows so much more of a game than you usually see.

My playing times are around 19:00-21:30 on weekdays. Weekends can differ.

Leave a comment if you are interested! I am currently working on Trials Rising, Ratchet & Clank and Fallout 76. On Fallout I am only level 8, waiting to find some buddies to play it with, but seems like a great game!

-

JoJo

• Like 1

Feel free to add me, I also have Fallout 76 on my backlog along with other multiplayer games such as Diablo 2 and 3, Destiny 1+2, Dark souls games, Far Cry 6, just to name a few. I tend to go alone because of the struggle of finding people to play along with but would much rather play alongside other people. I usually struggle to decide my next game so I'm always down for suggestions and jumping into games others are playing as long as I'm not hugely invested in what I'm playing at that particular time. 

• 2 weeks later...