Seeking Refuge?

x-iGoAT-X

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, iSympathie said:

Does anyone help a list? Ive done the stew mission at least 10x already and no trophy.

This isn't for the trophy, youre doing the daily missions if youre doing the stew missions. The daily favours you have to run around and it will be something else, such as fixing a robot or something

On 11/25/2023 at 11:19 AM, iSympathie said:

How do i trigger the quest to pop up?

You just have to wander around until a diamond (from memory) quest icon appears above one of the NPCs.

It is triggered by you getting close to them.

I recently got this trophy, i found most of them in the rec room (or whatever it is) at the very back and the largish open area with the checkered tiles up from where the engines are hanging from the roof.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

You just have to wander around until a diamond (from memory) quest icon appears above one of the NPCs.

It is triggered by you getting close to them.

I recently got this trophy, i found most of them in the rec room (or whatever it is) at the very back and the largish open area with the checkered tiles up from where the engines are hanging from the roof.

This^

The trophy is for finishing the Misc missions that appear at random whilst wondering around Whitesprings but in my experience, most them appear either at the start where you spawn in, the two areas just before the kitchen and in/near the room where you donate raw materials. The missions really are menial e.g. go fix a robot, take a picture of someone, go find a missing magazine, retrieve an item of clothing, solve an argument etc. etc., plus the rewards are pathetic and not worth doing once you're in the endgame. Also, make sure you have all the mission notifications turned on and check your available missions, because sometimes the notification for these minor missions won't appear on your HUD.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.