Broken Game?

zgz93

Hey!

So I'm back to TLOU to get my 100% and when playing Left Behind on Survivor I've realised that something is wrong with controls.

When running, Ellie suddenly stops for some seconds, then walk and then starts running again. I've tried two different controllers, I've switched aim controls and even tried both my controllers in other games to check that there's nothing wrong with them so it's definitely a game's issue. Deleting and reinstalling the game didn't work as well.

Hd anyone have the same issue and/or know how to solve it? It can be really tricky to pass some parts without being able to run properly :S

So it seems I kinda found a solution. Just press running button (L2 in my case) and quickly move the joystick in circles and randomly for every direction. Then it works as normal for a while.

So weird but it works XD it's like some direction is locked and doing so it unlocks.

22 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

You’ll have to play in stealth instead!

It happened when crouching too and even walking! Frustrating and irritating 

14 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Co!

I don't remember having any problems with this game. Does it affect the main game too or just Left Behind?

I actually didn't try the base game but I don't remember having that issue when I beated the main game neither on PS3 (I also completed the DLC with no issues) nor PS4. It's so weird