Gallowmere Plains Mini-Game Shepherd's Delight Help!

Zephrese

Holy FUCK, this monotonous garbage is driving me absolutely insane from how annoying it is to get the animals to go where they need to.

Am I just not getting something, or is this mini-game actually as horribly unbearable as I think it is? Because right now this feels like a torture device in video game form. lmao

I've tried looking up advice online and have so far found nothing (at least nothing useful anyway), so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! 😄

Edit: Of course I managed to do it after making a topic complaining about it. lol It's still fucking god awful, but you just kind of have to babysit the lil' shits like crazy. I get shepherding probably requires a lot of babysitting to begin with, but this is a video game ffs. 😂

Edited by Zephrese

5 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

Holy FUCK, this monotonous garbage is driving me absolutely insane from how annoying it is to get the animals to go where they need to.

Am I just not getting something, or is this mini-game actually as horribly unbearable as I think it is? Because right now this feels like a torture device in video game form. lmao

I've tried looking up advice online and have so far found nothing (at least nothing useful anyway), so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! 😄

Don't do it, it is not required for any trophies.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Don't do it, it is not required for any trophies.

That'd be helpful advice if I hadn't already done all of the other mini-games and mastered them, and if it were only the trophies I was concerned about. :P

Plus, I want that sword. lol

Edited by Zephrese

As someone who has owned this game on PSP since way back, no, this minigame just sucks lol. Worst one out of them all by a very large margin. I don't think there's any tips or tricks, just do you best to guide the chickens and sheep, stay behind them, if you get too close they might panic and run wildly, and try not to get them stuck on corners. Though they will anyway.

Edited by LilIelaps
  • Like 1