Trophy difficulty?

Fat-Westy

The game can be quite slow-paced grindy by virtue of being an MMO, with teambuilding for postgame activities being expensive in terms of time, in-game currency, or both. Several trophies are also extremely tedious and RNG-based: "Fisher" could take 10 hours or more, though last I checked it was guaranteed within 1000 encounters as long as you're actively paying attention, and "Blin Blin" took me 50 hours of dedicated hunting after finishing nearly everything else in the game (though I should stress that, by my math, it was sub-1% odds of getting that pathetically unlucky). The only trophy I'd describe as having any real difficulty is "Elite Lair Explorer", for which you'll need either a dedicated boosting group or extreme luck (or ideally both).

I think the trophies are as rare as they are because, as mentioned, it's long, grindy, and slow-paced. From my time with it, I also didn't think it really brought anything to the table that other creature-collecting games hadn't already done better, so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of players just didn't find it compelling enough to stick around to the end.

• Like 1

It's a very long road to Platinum, very time-consuming but overall an enjoyable experience.

My only issue is "Elite Lair Explorer" which requires you to "Explore and complete a Lair with a 3-player party", I absolutely don't know how I can achieve this so I left the game un-platinumed last year. If I can find a way to do this, I will easily platinum the game. Everything else is manageable. 

On 8/18/2023 at 5:13 PM, Xylobe said:

The game can be quite slow-paced grindy by virtue of being an MMO, with teambuilding for postgame activities being expensive in terms of time, in-game currency, or both. Several trophies are also extremely tedious and RNG-based: "Fisher" could take 10 hours or more, though last I checked it was guaranteed within 1000 encounters as long as you're actively paying attention, and "Blin Blin" took me 50 hours of dedicated hunting after finishing nearly everything else in the game (though I should stress that, by my math, it was sub-1% odds of getting that pathetically unlucky). The only trophy I'd describe as having any real difficulty is "Elite Lair Explorer", for which you'll need either a dedicated boosting group or extreme luck (or ideally both).

I got incredible RNG then. I got the Koish of the Week trophy within 15 minutes of my very first time doing it. I also managed to get a Luma Hazrat on encounter 290 of my very first Radar. Also after many failed attempts with randoms doing Anak lair with 3 people I got it first try on Volgon lair (also with randoms). From my experience it was far easier as Tyranak only has 1 weakness which is Toxic whereas Volgon has 2 in Crystal and Earth.

The trophies don't come quick or easy as there is a lot of effort required for most of them. Took 144 hrs to get the plat.