Madden NFL 24 Clean The Pile Trophy

KROD_27

23 minutes ago, jbg100 said:

Can you share what you did to achieve this one? It’s maddening.

Hey! Sure thing. 

Teams: Eagles (P1) and Commanders (P2)

Difficulty/Skill Level: Pro (Teams, Game) 

Skills Player/CPU: Run Blocking (0), Ball Security (0), Fumbles (0), Tackling (0)

Plays: Commanders Offense (Run-Jet Sweep) on my end it's only one play on their playbook for Jet Sweep but any Jet Sweep play will help. Eagle Defense (Nickle Over - 1 Robber Press).

I start selection Reddick (the linebacker) and try to hold the runner by pressing X one time (not even sure if the standup tackle works alone or by pressing the X because it works so randomly that sometimes you get it and a lot of time you don't) once I see the animation of the defender successfully holding the runner I press B for the closest defender and I start hitting that hit stick and pray you get it just in time.

I spent many hours doing this and for most of the part the most difficult thing it's for the defender to hold that runner so you can do the hit, and for me that was the only way to get this trophy! It didn't matter how many fumbles I did using the Hit Stick, and nothing! But as soon as I was able to land the hit while the runner was being held, I immediately got it.

Also, regarding the difficulty level for me Pro was the best for getting fumbles! Rookie didn’t do it for me.

Hope this helps you a bit! Best of luck!

Edited by KROD_27
  • Like 1

Just now, jbg100 said:

Thanks for the detailed response. The only thing I’ve done differently is adjust the rosters to worsen the offensive team and I cannot get the tackle animation so I’m reverting to the original to see if that works.

You’re welcome!

I tried that as well but it didn’t work at all for me, so I left all that to their original stats. The same goes with the teams, just try not to select a team with an elite RB because it will be more difficult I think.

Just now, jbg100 said:

Last question. Do you remember Arcade or Simulation?

Sorry I forgot to put that, I went with Simulation. Again, it was easier for me to do the fumbles like that. Rookie and Arcade didn't do it, being it's a bug idk. 

Yes, on my end for some reason nobody tried to block Reddick (he was always on the right side of the scrimmage line literally in the direction of the RB route) so the runner was most of the time going in his direction. With the Jet Sweep the runner will always go to the right, so if not Reddick try to select one of the linebackers in that direction.

For the standup tackle/battle is a hard one, it was a miss most of the time and that was the problem. Try to move directly to the runner and when you get close press X to see if that creates the mini battle. 

Hope it helps. 

Yes, Reddick was almost always the one to make contact. I was trying to press X right as contact was about to initiate but in a whole game I never got the tackle battle animation. In the rare instances where he didn’t slip off the runner or just take him to the ground I would try to switch out but he finishes the tackle before anything meaningful could occur. I need that tackle battle animation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Setting user tackling to 100 worked. The tackle battle animation also seems to trigger more often if conservative tackling is enabled along with setting ball carrying to aggressive. Also make sure that the fight for extra yards trait is enabled on the player running the jet sweep. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 1:21 AM, KROD_27 said:

Hey! Sure thing. 

Teams: Eagles (P1) and Commanders (P2)

Difficulty/Skill Level: Pro (Teams, Game) 

Skills Player/CPU: Run Blocking (0), Ball Security (0), Fumbles (0), Tackling (0)

Plays: Commanders Offense (Run-Jet Sweep) on my end it's only one play on their playbook for Jet Sweep but any Jet Sweep play will help. Eagle Defense (Nickle Over - 1 Robber Press).

I start selection Reddick (the linebacker) and try to hold the runner by pressing X one time (not even sure if the standup tackle works alone or by pressing the X because it works so randomly that sometimes you get it and a lot of time you don't) once I see the animation of the defender successfully holding the runner I press B for the closest defender and I start hitting that hit stick and pray you get it just in time.

I spent many hours doing this and for most of the part the most difficult thing it's for the defender to hold that runner so you can do the hit, and for me that was the only way to get this trophy! It didn't matter how many fumbles I did using the Hit Stick, and nothing! But as soon as I was able to land the hit while the runner was being held, I immediately got it.

Also, regarding the difficulty level for me Pro was the best for getting fumbles! Rookie didn’t do it for me.

Hope this helps you a bit! Best of luck!

I did it, thanks for the tactic!!!! Though, Player Tackling worked better for me at 50, still got the animation all the time, but slightly lower Tackling gives a bit more reaction time to switch player and Hit Stick

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got the trophy today after about 30 minutes using KROD_27's method. I did change a few things though.

- I recommend leaving the Tackling Player/CPU setting at the default 50. When it was 100, I could not get the stand-up animation. When it was 0, the defender would not hold the animation long enough for me to switch players and hit-stick.

- I did this on Rookie instead of Pro.

- I tried for over a hour doing this on Simulation without any luck. I then tried Arcade and got the trophy within ten minutes.

Some advice/tips
- You have to hold the right analog stick up to hit-stick. You cannot flick it as that is a different move.

- When paying as Reddick (LB), just run into the WR. Do not press any other buttons. This would engage the animation every time for me.
- Turn off the play-clock

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Followed KROD_27's method and got this in about 20 snaps, thank you! Agreed with others, just run into the WR with Reddick, don't hit any buttons.  The only annoying part is having another player within range, switching, and then getting the hit stick to work.  Like anything, with enough repetition you develop a little muscle memory and it starts to flow.  Very annoying trophy, reminds me of the pile up one years ago, super frustrating.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...