Came out on top

visighost

6 hours ago, zizimonster said:

It'd be a lot cooler if you also made a trophy guide or a mini guide for this game. :D

P.S. Is this game cross-buy (PS4 → PS5)?

It is NOT crossbuy.

I thought about writing a mini guide, but all you need to know is already in the TrueAchievements comments section...

That being said, in short:

Black cat: randomly spawning actually-gray cat in the Apartment level, in the large open space, on one of the lower balconies on the side.

White cat: randomly spawning cat in the Nakatomi level, in the large open space, on one of the columns high up

Golden cat: randomly spawning cat in the Forest level, at the top of a fire tower.

Other requirements are story related or pretty explicit - you shouldn't have to go out of your way for any of them. Upgrading a little across the board will obviously help. The last axe is pricey ($300k without the discounts?) but where I was towards the end of the game, I made about $50k per run, so you'll get to $300k in no time as you grind for the cats. I got Making It Rain on the Forest level: the larger fire mobs include 4-5 enemies, so once you see 3 of them close to each other and have updated your gear a little to hover decently, you're set.

Note that, as I pointed out in a different thread, you can spawn inside the floor, basically voiding your save (seems to happen as you rescue the last volunteer). There's also various other glitches, one zooming out the screen till you're a few pixels high, another flipping it upside down (both on Forest levels). Back-up accordingly. Also note that the trophy for the 2nd Fire Lord encounter seems to only unlock when you get your last medal. So don't start a new save if it doesn't pop where it should!

Hope this helps. A nice, enjoyable little game overall, as the fact I started a new save despite getting the floor bug demonstrates!

• Like 2