Full Roster trophy PS5

Edit: I got the trophy after manually tracking all pathfinder rounds in ranked only

've been googling around to find out what's the deal with why this trophy isn't popping, and I've seen a few reasons why. 

Does anyone know if stats for trophies reset each season? is this true? I've seen someone say this

I've seen people say just to play all the operators in one mode, and not switch between ranked and quick match. Is this true? because I've been doing this and the trophy has still not popped

This trophy still has not popped for me, I've been keeping track of how many rounds I've been playing with operators and I've been doing them in 1 mode (ranked) instead of swapping between modes and still nothing... 

any help would be appreciated thank you

Edited by TopShotta-III

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine popped with between 12-15 rounds with each original operator. I was keeping careful count in QuickMatch. I played Standard matches in between but intentionally did not count any of those rounds. There is *definitely* something that makes the game not count some rounds when we think the round counted… 

• 2 months later...

I know I’m complaining but this trophy is so frustrating so far I’ve tracked on pen and paper and have completed 15 rounds with each pathfinder operator and nothing. I really wish they had a way to track this better. Even a statistics section in the menus would be helpful. I have no idea what I’m doing wrong or if I’m just getting poor RNG. I have strictly been playing in quick match so I know I’m playing the right mode. Don’t have ranked unlocked yet since I’m still level 32.