Master Trader trophy

ErmanTC

Since you're using the bedrock edition you have console commands and able to earn the trophies in creative, you could grant yourself the hero of the village effect, which greatly makes the items cheaper. It's suppose to take long as villagers give a small amount of emeralds when trading.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi

12 hours ago, Kimura Takahashi said:

Since you're using the bedrock edition you have console commands and able to earn the trophies in creative, you could grant yourself the hero of the village effect, which greatly makes the items cheaper. It's suppose to take long as villagers give a small amount of emeralds when trading.

İ'll do that thanks

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You're better off using a Trophy Realm, then you can get the trophies at a much faster rate :).

What's a Trophy Realm

28 minutes ago, ErmanTC said:

What's a Trophy Realm

Trophy Realms are worlds within Minecraft Universe whereby each trophy DLCs or base game are set up and you can earn them quickly. 

Go to join a Realm in Minecraft and input the codes to any word you wish to use. And when in go to the Trophies Section. I have only used Fill_Fill world. The set up is simple. But all of them have everything set up. 

Here are the Realms and their codes. 

355574-D9-1-C03-4244-B376-AD79-EA5-B1-F6

Hope it helps. Good Luck. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

Trophy Realms are worlds within Minecraft Universe whereby each trophy DLCs or base game are set up and you can earn them quickly. 

Go to join a Realm in Minecraft and input the codes to any word you wish to use. And when in go to the Trophies Section. I have only used Fill_Fill world. The set up is simple. But all of them have everything set up. 

Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, ZEE11W said:

This^

Fill_Fill's is the one I use :).