Can't access episode 3

kilodawe

Anyone else having this problem?

I can't download episode 2+3 from store. It says I dont own the season pass, whats not true. 

I managed to finish episode 2 by  "Continue Activity" but it doesnt work for epsidoe 3 any more. Instead the game wants me to restart episode 2. To access the store threw the game doesnt work either because of "content not found"

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a PS5 so I can't help you solve this problem but I do have a PS4 so if you have a ps4 then download them from there you can by:

Going to the expanse game and go down where it shows add-ons and download it from there.

I've played a lot of telltale games in ps4 and I download them from the game but when it doesn't work in that way then I do this method which works most times.

Edited by RedCraft02

On 9/14/2023 at 6:01 PM, RedCraft02 said:

I don't have a PS5 so I can't help you solve this problem but I do have a PS4 so if you have a ps4 then download them from there you can by:

Going to the expanse game and go down where it shows add-ons and download it from there.

I've played a lot of telltale games in ps4 and I download them from the game but when it doesn't work in that way then I do this method which works most times.

Yeah PS4 Version ist fine. But PS5 is still not working for me. Can't die load any Episode newer than 2. 

• 6 months later...