Armageddon drop

Yuber6969

According to the FAQs I'm following right now, the Boss needs to summon one of those Mayas *and* to turn it into a bomb -- which he can't do until he's re-summoned his statues to go airborne again -- and for that bomb to explode against your party.

I fought that Vision Quest boss "normally" four (4) separate times yesterday and today without it dropping; the first time I went through the fight letting the Boss do what I described above, it came right out.

It's trying to get Fortune/Strength to drop some Infinities that's driving me crazy, but I've just given up on that and will farm the component gems directly and trade for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acasser said:

According to the FAQs I'm following right now, the Boss needs to summon one of those Mayas *and* to turn it into a bomb -- which he can't do until he's re-summoned his statues to go airborne again -- and for that bomb to explode against your party.

I fought that Vision Quest boss "normally" four (4) separate times yesterday and today without it dropping; the first time I went through the fight letting the Boss do what I described above, it came right out.

It's trying to get Fortune/Strength to drop some Infinities that's driving me crazy, but I've just given up on that and will farm the component gems directly and trade for them.

Shortly after I posted, I saw this on GameFAQs. Just like you, I got it on the first try with that method. Thanks for posting though!

I got the Infinity drops on the first try and can't remember anything specific about that fight. Sorry I couldn't help.