Do Custom Matches Negate Trophies?

On 8/25/2023 at 11:23 AM, x410xDragon said:

No. You can still earn trophies in custom matches with friends instead of playing with random players. 

Custom Arcade disables trophy/achievement progress.  I believe it's even in the text for the custom options when you go to customize anything.

11 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Custom Arcade disables trophy/achievement progress.  I believe it's even in the text for the custom options when you go to customize anything.

When the game originally came out, I and two others played together and still unlocked trophies. That being said, unless the OP was referring to something else entirely or something has changed since then, you should still be able to earn trophies while playing with friends during the story mode. Arcade mode has always been different, and from it sounds like, different than the just simply playing the actual campaign. 

1 hour ago, x410xDragon said:

When the game originally came out, I and two others played together and still unlocked trophies. That being said, unless the OP was referring to something else entirely or something has changed since then, you should still be able to earn trophies while playing with friends during the story mode. Arcade mode has always been different, and from it sounds like, different than the just simply playing the actual campaign. 

Custom Arcade was released like 4 months after the game originally came out.  It allows you to customize difficulty on arcade with a bunch of toggles but disables trophies and leaderboards.

Regular arcade is what you're thinking of, which trophies work fine on.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 2:26 PM, Snake2410 said:

Custom Arcade was released like 4 months after the game originally came out.  It allows you to customize difficulty on arcade with a bunch of toggles but disables trophies and leaderboards.

Regular arcade is what you're thinking of, which trophies work fine on.

Ah okay - thanks for clearing that up, Snake! Hey, @TheDarkKratos hopefully what Snake mentions above clarifies everything for you and I apologize for any misinformation, if caused. Hope you're enjoying TMNT my man!

• Like 1