Two questions…

jobe13

No, there are still straight out bugged out trophies that no one unlocked, plus there are multiple unobtainable trophies if you don't have TSW2 and can't import a profile.  Some scenarios are broken in TSW3 preventing the relevant trophy to pop. If you have TSW2, you could import a profile with the broken scenario completed, then finish remaining scenarios in TSW3, and get the trophy.  Dovetail said they have "aspirations" to fix them but, just like with TSW2, most likely they won't do anything.  All we can do is keep asking them for the fix on their forum before TSW4 releases, and hope they take a pity on us.

On 8/30/2023 at 9:11 AM, jobe13 said:

1. Have they fixed the trophies in TSW3 or are they still bugged? 

2. If not, with TSW4 releasing next month does this mean they will never get fixed since the team will have their hands full with the newer sequel?

I think the developers won't fix the trophies. At the moment I am faced with the problem of getting 5 trophies, but it may be that there are more of them.
1.CJP: Passing Grade

2.CJP: San Andreas

3.CJP: Taco Tuesday!

4.MSB: Clean Sweep

5.SMH: Old Hat

Here is their answer to my request about the trophies, it is a pity that due to the negligence of the developers I will not be able to close the account 100%

Welcome to Dovetail Support, my name is Rafal and I will be helping you today. 

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding an issue you have experienced on cajon Pass training center. 
We understand that coming across bugs in your game can be a frustrating experience, but we are very grateful that you have taken the time to contact us. Additionally, we would like to express our apologies for any inconvenience caused or if your enjoyment of the game has been adversely affected. Community feedback is what drives our development, and your feedback will be used to better inform our future work.

Thank you for your bug submission. It has been logged for further investigation and this ticket will be closed. Please bear in mind that support staff are not developers or QA testers, which is why we won't always be able to confirm an issue or provide updates on the progress of a solution. However, we are doing our best to log and prioritize community issues, to get the best result for our community members. To learn more, please visit the support articles linked below.

1 hour ago, Zheka_iz_derevni said:

Here is their answer to my request about the trophies, it is a pity that due to the negligence of the developers I will not be able to close the account 100%

Welcome to Dovetail Support, my name is Rafal and I will be helping you today. 

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding an issue you have experienced on cajon Pass training center. 

We understand that coming across bugs in your game can be a frustrating experience, but we are very grateful that you have taken the time to contact us. Additionally, we would like to express our apologies for any inconvenience caused or if your enjoyment of the game has been adversely affected. Community feedback is what drives our development, and your feedback will be used to better inform our future work.

Thank you for your bug submission. It has been logged for further investigation and this ticket will be closed. Please bear in mind that support staff are not developers or QA testers, which is why we won't always be able to confirm an issue or provide updates on the progress of a solution. However, we are doing our best to log and prioritize community issues, to get the best result for our community members. To learn more, please visit the support articles linked below.

Wow, that’s quite a few words to say nothing. Looked at from a different perspective, it’s actually kinda impressive.

I wouldn't count on it. As others said trophies are still bugged and to top it all of: Among others, there's a bugged training module on Nahverkehr Dresden which prevents the corresponding trophy. A few weeks back they released a patch for that route which should've fixed "a bug with a training module". However, it's still bugged. And now, with TSW4, they announced that exactly that route is upgraded to TSW4's features. So instead of fixing bugs they upgrade and abandon the old version as it seems. At this point it's unlikely that they will fix anything, especially since TSW4 will release this month, I'm afraid.

TSW is probably turning into a yearly or biennial release with carrying over bugs and introducing new ones. Luring players into the next version with progress transfer and auto-popping most of the trophies. But you will probably never get 100%, be it from scratch or with progress transfer. Especially with the announced PC Editor they will make sure everyone needs to buy the next TSW with new features to avoid that people will only be playing community-made routes in the future.