u.s marshall outfit not unlocking?

maurjen

hello I just want to know a couple of questions to be answered

1) Is it true you have to finish the whole story in order to start getting the outfit

2) if you pause does that accumulate time

3) are there consequences to use stage coach?

4) if you die does that mean you have to start over

5) what happens if you died but decided to load where you started from (e,g you died in gaptooth breach but decided to go to the autosave load to start like a new time still commence)

hope I could get a quick reply soon

1. Yes, you can't obtain it until after the "Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed Mission". So it can only be worn by

Jack.

2. It's 24 hours according to the in game clock, by that they mean the pocket watch that appears in the upper right hand corner of the pause screen. That doesn't move forward when you pause, only when you play.

3. The stagecoaches are much slower than a horse. Ride to the hideouts on your horse.

4. No, but it does mean that you get respawned at which ever camp or house you last saved at, and will require you to ride back to the hideout you died at, wasting time.

5. Nothing happens other than you starting at your last autosave.

6. The hideouts in Mexico and also Solomon's Folly do not need to be completed for this outfit.

Edited by damon8r351

hello I just want to know a couple of questions to be answered

1) Is it true you have to finish the whole story in order to start getting the outfit

2) if you pause does that accumulate time

3) are there consequences to use stage coach?

4) if you die does that mean you have to start over

5) what happens if you died but decided to load where you started from (e,g you died in gaptooth breach but decided to go to the autosave load to start like a new time still commence)

hope I could get a quick reply soon

1. Yes. I would tell you why but it would be full of spoilers.

2. I don't believe it will accumulate. 

3. Pretty sure you can use a  stage coach for fast travel but a horse is faster.

4. I wouldn't say you have to start over every time but time accelerates when you die so it could pass the 24 hour period.

5. Pretty sure that would be fine. 

2. It's 24 hours according to the in game clock, by that they mean the pocket watch that appears in the upper right hand corner of the pause screen. That doesn't move forward when you pause, only when you play.

3. The stagecoaches are much slower than a horse. Ride to the hideouts on your horse.

4. No, but it does mean that you get respawned at which ever camp or house you last saved at, and will require you to ride back to the hideout you died at, wasting time.

5. Nothing happens other than you starting at your last autosave.

6. The hideouts in Mexico and also Solomon's Folly do not need to be completed for this outfit.

Edit your first answer. That is a major story spoiler.

Edited by skateak