Get Outta There trophy. Best character to use?

I’m having difficulty with the Get Outta There trophy.  So far I’ve only found 2 Victims hiding and I’m 22 hours into the Family portion of the game (52 hours total).  Is there a Family member or perk that can identify Victims that are hiding?  

From what I’ve seen so far, Victim players are smart enough to not use hiding spots and are quick with just escaping or evading Family members.  

Thanks.

In my 46 hours of playtime, I have found 4 victims in hiding places and 3 of them were in the first hour when people didn't know what they were doing.

It is how you've said unfortunately - victims are smart enough not to hide there and will as a result, seldomly venture into a hiding place. It might be one that will need to be boosted. 

Johnny. His ability. Not found loads, but the only times I've ever found n pulled victims out of hiding spots was using his special ability to follow footprints that have led directly to a wardrobe or freezer or whatever. Have patience with that or yea get some mates to boost it easily.

On 8/31/2023 at 9:29 PM, esstee11 said:

Johnny. His ability. Not found loads, but the only times I've ever found n pulled victims out of hiding spots was using his special ability to follow footprints that have led directly to a wardrobe or freezer or whatever. Have patience with that or yea get some mates to boost it easily.

Thanks