Simple Match Problem

DiChristo77

For the past 3 days I have been struggling to find a simple match that I can connect to.Both of my alt accounts can find each other instanteneously yet my main gets stuck in a "searching for opponents" loop.Has anyone else experienced this?I knew the online of the game was unstable but I didn't imagine such an easy trophy would lock me out of the platinum.

On 9/1/2023 at 2:11 PM, DiChristo77 said:

For the past 3 days I have been struggling to find a simple match that I can connect to.Both of my alt accounts can find each other instanteneously yet my main gets stuck in a "searching for opponents" loop.Has anyone else experienced this?I knew the online of the game was unstable but I didn't imagine such an easy trophy would lock me out of the platinum.

Personally I never any problems connecting to my alt when trying to get the Jump In simple match trophy. Have you tried the following to get the trophy to pop?

1.) Playing DOA 5 on another PS3?

2.) Making another alt to play against? 

3.) Deleting saved data from both Game Data and Saved Data Utility for DOA 5 on your ps3 before searching for alt?

4.) Try to setup a boosting session to try to play a simple match against another person?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...