Coin Doubler 49 cent sale right now

DaivRules

^ Wish I knew that before buying the doublers. Oh well, it only cost me a dollar.

Nothing is worst that the asking price for currency DLC on Total Recoil. The game costs like $3 but there is (or hopefully now was) a currency DLC for over $100. Like renatabls just said...its totally not worth that even though the grind for the General rank is kind of bad.

Seriously, how in the world can you consider DLC that's more than 30 times the asking price of the base game a legit transaction?!

Edited by merciful84

I guarantee you don't need to buy these.

You can already get unlimited coffee by changing the date of your PS VIta & farming coins is not that bad, and you don't need to farm that much.  :D

No one NEEDS to buy anything, the game is free. If you would like publishers to keep making FTP games, I look for a way to send them SOMETHING as my thanks. As my original post said, buying the two "makes it a whole lot less frustrating to play" as well as a priceless warm and fuzzy feeling of spending a whole dollar to play the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't even know it was possible for this stuff to go on sale.

Too bad I started playing the game a week late. Full price on the doubler isn't that bad, whatever it was full.

The unlimited coffee add-on keeps giving a error, not a big deal to me anyway because I don't feel like grinding it all out in one go anyway.