200 Ways

ZN-42-VS

As per the 7th of September 2023 someone has decided to change the original title of this game from 200 Ways into Two Hundred Ways. 

Why hasn't this been announced or for what reason has this been done single-sided? We as a member do not agree with such changes.

Who is responsible for this and which action will be taken now?

A user in the Update a Trophy List thread requested to change it to "Two Hundred Ways" because the developer seems to list is as that instead of "200 Ways" in most places on the internet, on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, Steam, Nintendo, etc. Sometimes a developer will type a "rushed" title for the trophy list rather than the one they use everywhere else. Neither title is wrong, but usually we go with the one that is used the most

It doesn't appear that you own this game though, so it's impressive that you noticed it so quickly, but that's the explanation of how it changed and most list changes are logged in that Update a Trophy List thread

• Like 1

Thank you kindly for your quick response and I fully understand your explanation. You are right about the fact that I do not own the game, but as I fully monitor your website on a daily basis it wasn't too hard to find out that a game went missing of the category Games>0-9. Before there were 4 pages of 0-9 games with a total of 3x50 + 1x1 game = 151 games.

P.S. Is it correct that the issue with Pretty Bird 7 (Asian version listed as European version) has been solved now?