Glitchy trophies

Vern3r0z

Just got the plat, but had problems unlocking some trophies. Bought the light axe and no trophy and got all the medals and got the trophy for doing the last medal itself but not the one for doing all the medals. Finally when i got the full house trophy all of these 3 unlocked at the same time.

Something to keep in mind if some of the trophies wont unlock for you, they might eventually pop when doing some other trophies. Even looked at the cat video on the other thread and even on xbox it seems like he got some random achievments when unlocking the achievement for the black cat.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, just now I got platinum but after the "Official Recognition" trophy got glitched.

My last medal was the one related to the "Effortless Savior" trophy, which I obtained in the last confrontation against the Fire Lord. I got the trophy just mentioned but not the one for getting all the medals. So my recommendation is that you do not leave that medal as the final medal and if it is the last one, do not get it in the final confrontation against the Fire Lord.

Luckily I had a cloud save very close to the final battle against the Fire Lord, so I was able to start there and try to get the glitched medal/trophy again, and this time with positive results. 😁

PD: I played PS4 version. 

Edited by JorgeSleep
  • Like 1