Who here is a New England sports fan?

DanielVT

I love the Red Sox (MLB), Patriots (NFL), Bruins (NHL), and Celtics (NBA). Who else is a huge fan of these teams? It would be nice to use this thread as a place where fans of the New England teams can talk about our teams.

To start off, do you think it was a good idea to trade Lowrie and Weiland for the Astros reliever Melancon? Also is the Nick Punto signing a good idea? Finally, do the Broncos have a chance against the Patriots this week? I like Tebow for being Christian and all that, but this is a sport and naturally I'm rooting for Tom Terrific and my Pats.

Gronk is a BEAST! Our defense needs to step it up though. I still think it will be a Packers-Patriots Super Bowl. Who knows, Tom Terrific may in fact be able to pull an upset :) BTW, how do you get a trophy card from YouGamerCard.net? I wanted to have one from here showing my platinums, and one from there showing my recent individual trophies on my sig here. I believe it is possible as we are allowed 2 pics on our sig.

how do you get a trophy card from YouGamerCard.net? I wanted to have one from here showing my platinums, and one from there showing my recent individual trophies on my sig here. I believe it is possible as we are allowed 2 pics on our sig.

We are allowed two...i think... Anyway, go to the site, make one (doesn't require registration) and imbed it in your sig!

We are allowed two...i think... Anyway, go to the site, make one (doesn't require registration) and imbed it in your sig!

Yes, I feel dumb, but how do I embed it? I tried all of the codes that the site generated for my card, but it did not translate here :(

• 3 weeks later...

So the Pats are the #1 seed! I think they have a chance at the Super Bowl this year! I am so tired of people trashing their chances due to the defense. The defense is not nearly as bad as the stats say. I like to think of the defense as a bend but don't break defense. Am I the only one who truly thinks the Patriots could take on any team in the playoffs and potentially win (and yes, even the Packers!) ?

I think the stats sound good... They give up yards, not points. I'll take that any day of the week!

Agreed.....I was so happy that the Broncos won for two reason....I really love Tebow, and the Patriots now have a relatively easy oponent this Saturday. I wish Saturday was already here! LOL