PS5 Trophy List

Major_DarkMellow

7 hours ago, Stockton572 said:

It's not here in the US either. I've Googled it and apparently they're coming out with a physical release for the PS5 in October. Don't know if that means an upgrade is coming to us folks that bought it digitally. That early guy might be a playtester of some sort.

I also noticed that a physical edition, Coffee Talk - Single Shot Edition, is releasing on PS4, PS5, and Switch on October 24, 2023 (according to GameStop). I would expect that a PS5 upgrade will be announced sometime before the release, however, no word if this is going to be a free upgrade for existing owners. I will still most likely get it, the game is charming and I wouldn't mind going through it again.

• 1 month later...

Not gonna buy it again till its dirt cheap. The PS4 only version dropped to $3.49, that will be mayyyybe when I might decide on this game again.

I hate when companies, devs do this.

They rerelease the same game with a ps5 ver but bundle it with ps4 version too now, but if you were a old supporter and bought it when only ps4 you get no free upgrade now.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ToaElnida said:

If you have purchased the PS4 version before, now you can download the PS5 edition for free.

I can confirm that the PS5 upgrade shows as free if you bought the PS4 version. Just select the game in your Game Library and the option for "Free PS5 Upgrade" should show up as a tile on the right side of the screen.