Vinicius Junior's Incomprehensible Behaviour

EgePoyrazOzer

As you know in the intro of FIFA 2020, Vinicius Junior is playing away at Ajax. There is no problem so far because Real Madrid was matched with Ajax in the Last 16 of the 2018-2019 Champions League season and Vinicius Junior played in this match. However, the movie breaks down from there. We see Vinicius Junior scoring a goal in the intro, even though he made 1 assist against Ajax. Let's say we ignore this nonsense. So what about him going to play street football in the dead of night after being tired from the Ajax match? Not to mention the risk of injury. Because the real problem is HE GOES THERE UNPROTECTED. What if he had been killed? It is unbelievable that the best dribbler of all time behaves so unprofessionally. Can you imagine a life where we are deprived of Vinicius' show? Also, I do not think the Netherlands is where he goes for street football so he GOT ON A PLANE to play street football.

At the end, someone who we do not understand what he is saying invites him to street football, what if he broke his leg in the match. After all, we are on the street. What does he really say?, "Hurshut", "You shoot", "Pursuit"? I am posting the video link below:

https://youtu.be/expZuu4f_NQ?t=82

Doesn't it make you deeply sad that Vinicius behaves like this?

Edited by EgePoyrazOzer
  • Like 1

This still makes me confused after playing Fifa 20 in recent years. This year, Kylian Mbappe visited his hometown like a GTA Online player that provided himself a lot of bodyguard protection like paying for ghost organisation, Merryweather services or calling other high ranked players as backup. I’m confused about how EA thought with his intro. This is even disrespectful for the best winger in the world in 2020s. If I were Vini, I would’ve seriously mad at EA for how they treated me in this intro.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

This still makes me confused after playing Fifa 20 in recent years. This year, Kylian Mbappe visited his hometown like a GTA Online player that provided himself a lot of bodyguard protection like paying for ghost organisation, Merryweather services or calling other high ranked players as backup. I’m confused about how EA thought with his intro. This is even disrespectful for the best winger in the world in 2020s. If I were Vini, I would’ve seriously mad at EA for how they treated me in this intro.

DEFINITELY. Even though Mbappe likes to shoot birds, at least he knows how to protect himself.

10 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

Not sure if serious?

The guy at the end is saying "hey. We're short one. You in?"

THANK YOU. Since I couldn't understand what the man was saying for 4 years, I started taking D1 level English lessons in Cambridge. I can't thank you enough.

5 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

As a doctor I can explain this by telling you that toxoplasmosis is more prevelant in Brazilians. So in my expert opinion this can be explained by the fact that he's made out of pixels and that this video is pure FICTION!

FICTION? So, Vinicius Junior was used in such a dirty video? How could they do this to him?

33 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

As a doctor I can explain this by telling you that toxoplasmosis is more prevelant in Brazilians. So in my expert opinion this can be explained by the fact that he's made out of pixels and that this video is pure FICTION!

If you’re going with pixels for a modern day’s game with realistic graphics that used the best winger in the world, we’re going to start a dialogue.

42 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

Not sure if serious?

The guy at the end is saying "hey. We're short one. You in?"

Still disrespectful for Vini that he doesn’t know him…

Edited by Denizcankaya97
  • Like 1