Rng is wtf

GreyFox1394

I've played this game for over a year... I've got 69 cards left to get, all 48 in the shop (still haven't got 250k) but I've played this more then 100 hours 😢 I would love to plat this and all the other Digimon gmaes but my rng is shocking... Any tips to speed this or increase my card drop rate? 

Edited by GreyFox1394

it's all luck. i remember grinding out stages just have to hope the particular card drops in a level. think the worse one is having to go through all the stages to get a card that appears on the last level (and it's a low drop rate on some of em).

• Like 1

My advice is to use this spreadsheet from the playstationtrophies dot org guide and to restart levels with the cards you need until they drop and then grind the money for the shop cards afterwards. You could also do what I did and make a copy of the spreadsheet and delete the rows as you get cards to help keep better track of which you still need. Been playing on and off for years 'cause the grind wears on me quick, but I got all the drop ones a while ago and only have 9 from the shop left (still need 280k bits to buy them though @_@).

• Like 4

Horrible, horrible advice, all around. A bunch of rookie gamers, I see.

I'll tell you exactly how to get this to drop, but you must follow my directions to the T.

First, get a goat. A pig will work, too, in a pinch. Take it to a dingy basement. The damper, the better. As you take the animal's life, say this prayer: "I give this (insert animal type)'s life over to the RNG gods. Grant me good RNG from this moment until the gods see fit. Hear me now and accept this sacrifice."

It's the only way.

• 3 weeks later...