V for Vendetta trophy not popping on 2.0

wahwah118

Similar issue. Got the second heart (epic) but the trophy does not pop. Followed some videos and certain I'm within time limit.

Read somewhere though that it also bugged for some people on first playthrough (main char). When playing a second time, it worked.

Not feeling too much for that option atm though...

• Like 1

Hmm yeah. I just seen a few players on here that has got this trophy recently and based on the early trophies they got  and when they got it may suggest they got it on 2.0 (new players perhaps). 
Gonna start a new game and power through until I get the second heart (think it’s easier to get now) and see if that’ll work.

1 hour ago, wahwah118 said:

Hmm yeah. I just seen a few players on here that has got this trophy recently and based on the early trophies they got  and when they got it may suggest they got it on 2.0 (new players perhaps). 
Gonna start a new game and power through until I get the second heart (think it’s easier to get now) and see if that’ll work.

Second Heart cyberware should unlock at level 30.  My character I created via the dlc ready character option to see if I could get Rough Landing to pop is only level 20, which I had to level from 15 to unlock the Zetatech Berserker mod.  I may try to eventually level them to 30, but it won't be any time soon. 

If you got the dlc that might be an option.  Just run every gig and sidequest you can and you should get to lvl 30 pretty fast.

No saves I had from PS4 would work for V for Vendetta, Master Crafter, or Rough Landing.  So it's still the same as when they first dropped the PS5 version when it comes to popping trophies.  Saves from the PS4 version don't work.

6 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Second Heart cyberware should unlock at level 30.  My character I created via the dlc ready character option to see if I could get Rough Landing to pop is only level 20, which I had to level from 15 to unlock the Zetatech Berserker mod.  I may try to eventually level them to 30, but it won't be any time soon. 

If you got the dlc that might be an option.  Just run every gig and sidequest you can and you should get to lvl 30 pretty fast.

No saves I had from PS4 would work for V for Vendetta, Master Crafter, or Rough Landing.  So it's still the same as when they first dropped the PS5 version when it comes to popping trophies.  Saves from the PS4 version don't work.

Oh damn, didn’t realise about the initial PS4 version not working trophy wise. Do you know if ALL trophies won’t pop on pre 2.0 saves or just the combat related/misc ones?

12 hours ago, wahwah118 said:

Oh damn, didn’t realise about the initial PS4 version not working trophy wise. Do you know if ALL trophies won’t pop on pre 2.0 saves or just the combat related/misc ones?

9 hours ago, Sanity penguin said:

It's not just the PS4 saves though. I only recently bought the game and never played it on PS4 so started fresh with a PS5 save...

I suspect that anything created before 2.0 might have issues, but PS4 imported saves for sure.  I was waiting until after 2.0 and the dlc came out to go for the PS5 versions platinum anyways, so we'll see how that works out. 

Once I finish the dlc on my imported save I'm going back to a few other games so I don't know how much I'll get to.  Imported saves from PS4 seem to work fine for the dlc trophies, they've all popped for me with what I've done.  I plan on testing the only real misc dlc trophy not tied to any sort of missions when I get home from work tonight though.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

Ugh. This is so annoying I didn't really fancy doing a new playthrough 18 months ago when I beat the game and realised this was messed up. Still don't think I fancy it now. I hope they patch it, but idk how likely that is or how much longer I'll have to wait.

Coming back to this, if I decide to do a fresh playthrough does anyone have any build recommendations for focusing on the body attirubute? Was a little lost looking at the revamped character menus earlier, granted I didnt spend much time reading.

Edited by EIdain

34 minutes ago, EIdain said:

I dont suppose the patch today did anything to fix this?

No, it didn't.  It's going to require starting a new playthrough. I don't see them fixing it either.

It'd take a couple hours doing gigs to get to 30 if you have the dlc and start a new boosted character.  Far quicker than starting 100% fresh.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

No, it didn't.  It's going to require starting a new playthrough. I don't see them fixing it either.

It'd take a couple hours doing gigs to get to 30 if you have the dlc and start a new boosted character.  Far quicker than starting 100% fresh.

Thanks for answering. Yeh I might just bite the bullet, get the DLC and start fresh.

Just need a find a fun build to play the involves putting a load of attribute points into body.

16 hours ago, EIdain said:

Thanks for answering. Yeh I might just bite the bullet, get the DLC and start fresh.

Just need a find a fun build to play the involves putting a load of attribute points into body.

2.01 seemingly made PS4 save transfers pop the trophies attained on those saves for PS5.  I just got all but two trophies by only loading my save from after finishing the dlc, which was an imported save from the PS4 version originally.  The Lovers and The Wandering Fool were the only ones that oddly didn't pop for me.  Thankfully I had saves at the end of the Heist mission and right before getting the last tarot.  Replaying those two saves popped those last trophies and the platinum.

9 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

2.01 seemingly made PS4 save transfers pop the trophies attained on those saves for PS5.  I just got all but two trophies by only loading my save from after finishing the dlc, which was an imported save from the PS4 version originally.  The Lovers and The Wandering Fool were the only ones that oddly didn't pop for me.  Thankfully I had saves at the end of the Heist mission and right before getting the last tarot.  Replaying those two saves popped those last trophies and the platinum.

I'm only missing this V for Vendetta trophy, and a couple from 2 of the endings I havent done yet (got a save point for them too). But I waited and did my first playthrough on PS5. Probably gonna be a fresh playthrough for me.

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

I'm only missing this V for Vendetta trophy, and a couple from 2 of the endings I havent done yet (got a save point for them too). But I waited and did my first playthrough on PS5. Probably gonna be a fresh playthrough for me.

Aww man.  I'm sorry this couldn't help you. 

The dlc was seriously worth it to me personally.  Some of the most fun I've had with a game in a while.  I thought the story was really good too.  So that route would take a 5 - 6 hour or so grind to 30 down to maybe 3 at most. 

Took me about an hour to go from the level 15 a dlc created character starts at to 20, and that was completely unoptimized because at least 20 minutes of that was me fighting goons before I realized gigs would level me much quicker.

7 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Aww man.  I'm sorry this couldn't help you. 

The dlc was seriously worth it to me personally.  Some of the most fun I've had with a game in a while.  I thought the story was really good too.  So that route would take a 5 - 6 hour or so grind to 30 down to maybe 3 at most. 

Took me about an hour to go from the level 15 a dlc created character starts at to 20, and that was completely unoptimized because at least 20 minutes of that was me fighting goons before I realized gigs would level me much quicker.

Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about the DLC, it's on my radar I'm just having a hard time deciding what I want to play next rn lol. I did want to play BG3, but I'm also really close to 100 plats and that game just seems like it'd consume me for most of the rest of the year. So maybe finishing this plat is the move - was just hoping I'd be able to knock it out in a few hours with the 2.0 update but I guess not lol.

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about the DLC, it's on my radar I'm just having a hard time deciding what I want to play next rn lol. I did want to play BG3, but I'm also really close to 100 plats and that game just seems like it'd consume me for most of the rest of the year. So maybe finishing this plat is the move - was just hoping I'd be able to knock it out in a few hours with the 2.0 update but I guess not lol.

I know how you feel.  I'm at 194 plats after Cyberpunk was made easy for me last night unexpectedly. I'm currently really close to getting RDR2's platinum after working on it on and off over the last 5 years or so, with 300 hours in it (screwed around on it back at launch a lot so I probably dropped 50 - 75 of that without much progress lol). 

Trying to finish that before Spider-Man 2 and Robo-Cop come out in a couple weeks but really close could be another 50 hours the way things have been going lol.  I really want to hit 200 before the end of the year as well so I'm trying to find some shorter games to get me to 199.

• Like 1