Ten out of ten trophy on 2.0 version

bigbadkazan

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same here I guess I'll have to buy phantom liberty to continue this, stuck on lvl 58 head hunter. I shoulda go for shinobi or paid attention to this earlier in the game. Did all ncpd scanners and gigs. idk if doing any of the story final missions might help me complete this.

Nvm, I went Cyberpsycho on arasaka park and tyger claws and raided other roaming gangs and got it.

Edited by inug0dO__O

For my platinum on 2.0 i did not needed any farming but i only used blunt weapons the whole game. Got the trophy close to end of the game after i did all sidequests. But yes u need level 60 not 50 anymore. Even whitout the Phantom Liberty DLC.

Edited by Pixelkoch
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was going for Headhunter but was levelling up so slowly with only a half-dozen NCPD spots to clean up - but found an enemy with the Solo shard and did the dumpster dupe glitch just to get over the edge. 50 is super easy to get, but that stretch from 50 to 60 for my play style, even with 300% headshot multiplier, was not going up at any sensible pace. Money, crafting components, no issue at all (in fact, an insane amount of money just from playing the game): but that grind for 50 to 60 for Headhunter was crawling along. Even after four hours of cleaning up NCPD spots and gigs, it only went from 54 to 55. Ouch.

This was the area (and video) I used: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was level 54 on Shinobi, so I found a place enemies respawn in Pacifica Pier and just did a route going for headshots, occasionally finding exp shards. Took me about 3 hours to get from 54 to 60 using an assault rifle, a bit boring but consistent at least. Did a video showing the route:

Edited by evs_castro
  • Like 1

I already have the plat for both PS4 & PS5 but replayed from scratch before starting Phantom Liberty, Managed to hit level 60 at some point during the DLC in headhunter and netrunner just playing naturally.  This is after having done all gigs, most of the side missions and some NCPD hustles. 

With the build below I'd be surprised if you have to farm anything as you'll one-shot most things either through headshots or quickhacks: