Infallible 2023

Maaden_Swe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Gagan_30 said:

Is there any other easier ways to get the trophy or do you just have to wait until a easy custom show comes out?

I can't check because I already have the trophy, but maybe the Discovery tab can help? Like, play  a very easy map 4 times (Hunter's  Map is really easy)  and then play and win one more game to get to five. I know Discovery doesn't unlock trophies, but this possible workaround might be worth a shot.

On 1/4/2024 at 7:51 PM, shadaik said:

I can't check because I already have the trophy, but maybe the Discovery tab can help? Like, play  a very easy map 4 times (Hunter's  Map is really easy)  and then play and win one more game to get to five. I know Discovery doesn't unlock trophies, but this possible workaround might be worth a shot.

Realized I should be more specific: The game after 4x Discovery should NOT be a Discovery game. If the fifth one is also a Discovery game, that will definitely not unlock the trophy.

11 hours ago, shadaik said:

Realized I should be more specific: The game after 4x Discovery should NOT be a Discovery game. If the fifth one is also a Discovery game, that will definitely not unlock the trophy.

This didn't work. Last night I managed to grab a win at a Squads game, did 4x Discovery just to be sure and grabbed another win at Squads. Didn't unlock.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SMDoS2 said:

This didn't work. Last night I managed to grab a win at a Squads game, did 4x Discovery just to be sure and grabbed another win at Squads. Didn't unlock.

It was worth a shot, thank you for trying.

12 hours ago, SMDoS2 said:

Have you tried to close and open the game after getting the last victory? I got the trophy when i reopened the game after playing on Discovery Mode and winning four times in a row after that.

5 hours ago, cappone-ceraio said:

Have you tried to close and open the game after getting the last victory? I got the trophy when i reopened the game after playing on Discovery Mode and winning four times in a row after that.

Yes, I did. I read on reddit that this was patched late December 2023/Early January 2024 so it might be it.

But I also saw someone glitching and managing to get this trophy after playing some customs, but this person doesn't remember the stops they did. It might need more testing.

I've managed to unlock Infallible (and Big Tease) by playing Squad Scramble. I'd say that's the best bet we got right now. Some stages are easier than others and the fewer players mean that you might complete it faster than a normal game. Win 5 times and gg.

I'd say other trophies like farming wins might be doable this way as well since I even managed to get Big Tease.

Edited by SMDoS2