All survivors play-through question (major spoiler discussion)

wackt1

To preface, I have been reading the quarry subreddit and its wiki page. I also have completed 2 playthroughs and currently doing a partial play-through via chapter select to get the collectable trophy as of posting this trophy. So basically, is it possible to save all the counselors and Hackett family (barring Kaylee Hackett)? It is because from what I read and played, Kaylee's death is unavoidable, Caleb Hackett can be saved (abet its tricky and he cannot be locked in the freezer), and Bobby can save him and his parents if Ryan pulls the knife out.

My confusion comes in with Chris Hackett, because from what I understand, he has to be killed to get access to the good endings (from a certain perspective). Because if you don't, Ryan, Bobby, and the parents get fucked by Chris Hackett, and Laura and Travis both murder each other. Meaning the only people who know where to look for Silas are dead, leading to the bad endings (from a certain perspective). 

So basically my question is: Is there some obscure way i missed on the wiki, the subreddit, and my playthroughs wherein Laura and Ryan avoid going to the attic, encountering Chris Hackett, and falling into the kitchen?