People who no longer play who are willing to trade there stuff

Sptj7

Is there anyone out there who no longer plays and would be willing to trade me there ciezro mods i really need them and missed the event. Also any spare platinum or decent mods would be appreciated thanks

Or i could give you currency in a different game or help you out with a mission or something your stuck on in a game you do play

Im not begging for stuff i said id trade things from other games or help them with a game also i have played the game a lot i have every warframe am mastery rank 9 and have two sets of tethra mods as i posted originally i missed the event and if ot annoys you dont read it and stop getting so hostile

There is already a trading forum for Warframe:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/182-trading-post/  You didn't post anything about Tethra mods before.  The "Trading Post" would probably be the place to trade Warframe items and beg for Warframe stuff.  

Hostile?  Hostile would be me pointing out that it's spelled Cicero which you would probably know if you paid any attention to the game instead of posting on random forums.  Hostile would also be me pointing out that this is your second post in the Warframe forums out of your whopping total of 50 posts I can tell you're an active member of this community.  Hostile is also me noting the fact that there is an official Warframe forum and Warframe trading forum for I know this is the mind blowing part... trading.  Not a forum for a site about trophy hunting.  

Please keep telling me how I'm being hostile.

• Like 1