Cricket 24 - 2 Career Mode Trophies are Unobtainable (FIXED)

Sumaziing

Average Performance and Shabash! Trophies are unattainable and Glitched. I seriously played the career mode so thoroughly that I literally completed my 3 years on the calendar there. Still, they are not selecting me for an IPL contract, even though I am the all-format captain of my national team and have scored centuries in every match, but career trophies are not popping up. I have been selected in almost all tournaments, and my selection status also shows that I am positive to be selected for the Indian T20 league but have had no luck, and despite playing 20 test matches with an average of 110+, there is no trophy there either. Now after the Ireland Tour completion, the game is crashing as soon as I try to play career mode.

EDIT - PLEASE DONT EVEN THINK TO SIMULATE ANYTHING IN THE CAREER MODE, PLAY EACH AND EVERY MATCH, SCORE OR DONT SCORE, WIN OR LOSE, IT DEOSNT MATTER, JUST DONT SIMULATE AND YOU WILL GET BOTH OF THESE TROPHIES, Average Performance after 5 test matches (First Class matches count) and Shabash! after playing the career mode for 1 complete year.

Edited by Sumaziing

Brother, you can check that only 2 people platted the game and some 2-3 more people got these trophies but those were obtained on 5-6 October only, since then no one has gotten these 2 career mode trophies at all. I have literally played more than 20 Test matches with a 100+ average and played for 3 years, captain in almost every other franchise league major team, scoring runs and centuries for my national team in all formats, yet they are not picking me up in the Indian T20, while the status and ranking showing all positive signs coz if they do, they have to award the trophy which is glitched.

3 minutes ago, Sumaziing said:

Brother, you can check that only 2 people platted the game and some 2-3 more people got these trophies but those were obtained on 5-6 October only, since then no one has gotten these 2 career mode trophies at all. I have literally played more than 20 Test matches with a 100+ average and played for 3 years, captain in almost every other franchise league major team, scoring runs and centuries for my national team in all formats, yet they are not picking me up in the Indian T20, while the status and ranking showing all positive signs coz if they do, they have to award the trophy which is glitched.

Have there been any patches in the last week which could have caused those trophies to glitch?

39 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Have there been any patches in the last week which could have caused those trophies to glitch?

There was a patch today and they did do some stuff with the career mode, but I'm not far enough through it to check if it has affected the trophies in any way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aidan_sam said:

There was a patch today and they did do some stuff with the career mode, but I'm not far enough through it to check if it has affected the trophies in any way.

5 hours ago, Sumaziing said:

Patch 1000.006 came yesterday only and now my game is crashing again and again as soon as I move ahead of the Ireland Tour, currently played near to 3 years in career mode.

OK, thanks for the info - I'll do some digging then file a PSNP+ Report :).

@Aidan_samGreat Bro, thanks for confirming that it is still obtainable. Although I don't have 2 controllers, I am doing the same with properly playing each and every ball, like bowling all 100 hundred balls and then chasing the target. My Men's Hundred tournament crashing as soon as I came to the toss screen, so doing it in the Women's hundred tournament.

@HuntingFever Thanks and Appreciated. :) 

• Like 2