Starter Access and Subscription Changes (Coming Winter 2024)

Maxie_M0us3

Just announced, Ubisoft Nadeo plan on making changes for the upcoming Winter 2024 season.

- For Starter Access players, they’ll only be able to play the first 10 tracks of the ongoing Campaign season instead of all 25. Access to other features like Royal and Ranked modes will be maintained. (which basically means 25 seasons (!!!) or 6 YEARS minimum to get the trophy for 200 Author medals in Campaigns alone if playing strictly on Starter access)

- Standard and Club Accesses will be merged to become one and single subscription. Club Access will be the only option and will give access to all game features as before, and will be priced at 19.99€/$19.99 for one year (instead of $29.99 as of now).

• Standard and Club access owners keep their status until it expires.
Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

There wasn't a lot of difference between Club and Access, so that's fine for me. Not great to lose the free tracks but there might be a reason for that.

I wonder what will happen with the arcade mode online, will it be restricted to 10 tracks only?

7 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

There wasn't a lot of difference between Club and Access, so that's fine for me. Not great to lose the free tracks but there might be a reason for that.

I wonder what will happen with the arcade mode online, will it be restricted to 10 tracks only?

It’s obvious: They want more people to pay the access by giving them a “demo”.

Judging the blog post, it will be unlimited. It’s only the campaign being affected. Overall not a big deal IMO as the access is required to get the platinum anyway.

27 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

Standard is required to get plat and costs 9.99 now

After update plat is 19.99 minimum

That's real news here

The real news here is that the plat will be a flat fee of 19.99, no other higher tier. One access for accessing everything.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

On 10/11/2023 at 1:30 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

(which basically means 25 seasons (!!!) or 6 YEARS minimum to get the trophy for 200 Author medals in Campaigns alone if playing strictly on Starter access)

It still leaves you short of the TOTD related trophies, I'm not sure who would attempt that. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

What does this mean? TOTD requires an access.

Why would someone slog away 10 campaign tracks at a time to get the 200 ATs for free if they have to turn around and pay for the TOTD/COTD trophies anyway. Just pay and open up access to everything for a year (and the back catalogue forever).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...