Memories with "_____" trophies

As far as I know, all of the interactions that you do at the school count, making certain choices that give you images to look at, the endings for each heroine, and the harem ending. There is also certain choices that you can only repeat once, such as whenthe school festival (not Starmas) begins, it gives you the option of spending the day at the festival with the girl of your choice, and then it will ask you to save. If you get to this part, make a separate save, and load up the save file again, but this time choose to do it with another girl. If my information is correct (and I think it is considering I was able to get all of the ending with the girls as well as the harem ending) then saving over the second save file with a different girl will still net you the event of the previous girl along with another girl that you chose.

Again, this is all just speculation on my end. You can check to see how many you have left with each girl by going to the Dorm Room, then select System, then Database, and you can check out the events you have seen thus far.

It is hard to tell because I have already seen up to 85% of the events with all heroines. What I do know is that when you press start to skip, it will take you up to where you need to make a choice, and then continue afterwards. Let meget back to you as soon as possible with the info from the game. 

Anyone know a list of all the heroine events, and possibly (i wish) how each is triggered? The memories with trophies are the last ones I need and I know that there are a few events that are one heroine per run only, but if there are some others I'm not aware of that'd be helpful.

Hey I can help you out with the events that you need. Send me a pic of what events you are missing on the vita.

Thanks but I already managed to figure out what the ones I needed were.

Hurray for being the third plat on PSN profiles :D

@bucknerd there's no way to get all of the events naturally in a single playthrough without a teensy bit of save manipulation, since these events are otherwise only triggerable once per playthrough.

The events that you need to do this for are the:

1. Event at the start of chapter 4. Each girl has only one event regardless of affection level for this.

2. Event at the start of chapter 6. Each girl has 2 events here. A "good" and a "friend" version. To get the friend one, the girl you're triggering the event with needs to have between 0 and 2 bars of their affection level filled. To get the good one, each girl needs to have between 3-4 bars of their affection level filled.

3. The event at the start of chapter 7. Each heroine has 3 events here. In addition to a friend and good version, there is a lovers version. The prerequisites for the good and friend events are the same as before. To trigger the lovers event a heroine needs between 5-6 bars of affection filled.

How do you get these events in one playthrough, you might ask?

At the start of the new chapter, the game prompts you to save (conveniently before each event happens). You save on an alternate file, and choose the heroine who you wish to trigger the event with. After completing the event and some more early chapter dialogue, save the game once more (again, on a different save file) and boot up the game on the file just before you choose a girl to go to the event with. 

At first I thought that i would need 7 playthroughs to get all of the events this way, but that is untrue. This is because merely saving the game (regardless of if its on the same save file or not) will record any new events witnessed in the game's database across all save files. Thus, making this a quick, somewhat painless way to get every heroine's storyline events. 

• Like 2

To add to CKS's list, the good version you need to have classmated with the girl once, while the friend version you cannot classmate with the girl at all.

Actually you can get the friend version while having classmated with the girl. I got all of mine just fine. Though for the good one you probably do have to classmate with said girl, by virtue of having to unlock more of her story to progress the affection level.

@bucknerd there's no way to get all of the events naturally in a single playthrough without a teensy bit of save manipulation, since these events are otherwise only triggerable once per playthrough.

The events that you need to do this for are the:

1. Event at the start of chapter 4. Each girl has only one event regardless of affection level for this.

2. Event at the start of chapter 6. Each girl has 2 events here. A "good" and a "friend" version. To get the friend one, the girl you're triggering the event with needs to have between 0 and 2 bars of their affection level filled. To get the good one, each girl needs to have between 3-4 bars of their affection level filled.

3. The event at the start of chapter 7. Each heroine has 3 events here. In addition to a friend and good version, there is a lovers version. The prerequisites for the good and friend events are the same as before. To trigger the lovers event a heroine needs between 5-6 bars of affection filled.

You talk about filling the bar here, but how hard is it to fill/lower the bar for each girl ? I just bought the game and hoping to make it my first platinum.

You talk about filling the bar here, but how hard is it to fill/lower the bar for each girl ? I just bought the game and hoping to make it my first platinum.

Is not that hard to fill the bar for each girl and no it cant be lower down. you advance the story withou filling the bar, make another save, load previous save, fill the bar, and advance story. simple.

Filling the bar is pretty easy. It takes about 3-4 events to fill the bar (out of 7 in total), but you cannot lower it. As long as you make use of the save manipulation and make saves at certain points, then it becomes really easy to get all of them in one playthrough.

EDIT: got :ninja: 'd by Ichiban

Edited by GarciaFever

Is not that hard to fill the bar for each girl and no it cant be lower down. you advance the story withou filling the bar, make another save, load previous save, fill the bar, and advance story. simple.

Filling the bar is pretty easy. It takes about 3-4 events to fill the bar (out of 7 in total), but you cannot lower it. As long as you make use of the save manipulation and make saves at certain points, then it becomes really easy to get all of them in one playthrough.

EDIT: got :ninja: 'd by Ichiban

Thanks to both of you, i would have been trying my hardest to max out the bars xD

Just to clarify i shouldnt raise the bar on my main save but when the time comes for the event i make new saves to raise the bars ?

Edited by JinXedFuTure