Platinum Road Suggestions 2023

NajiLionheart

So I'm about to get this game and I'll go for the platinum, I'm pretty low average player when it comes to fighting games still I enjoy them a lot.

I Have a few questions about the game since the Trophy guide seems outdated, I would like to know the best approach/road for getting the platinum, which characters are good for a nooby And if there's dlc's or something (If so I guess unnobtainable nowdays?) And finally if the game is too hard or just grindy? Because it's UR.

I would really appreciate any suggestion from skilled players or just people who already got the platinum, any suggestion helps really.

Provided you have the latest patch installed, the Plat is fully obtainable because the devs changed the requirements for the trophies affected by last year's server closure so now you can get them done in one of the other online modes that are still up and running :). Also, the game and Character Pass were delisted last year so unless you bought the pass prior to that happening, no DLCs can be downloaded anymore :(.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Provided you have the latest patch installed, the Plat is fully obtainable because the devs changed the requirements for the trophies affected by last year's server closure so now you can get them done in one of the other online modes that are still up and running :). Also, the game and Character Pass were delisted last year so unless you bought the pass prior to that happening, no DLCs can be downloaded anymore :(.

So that means online can be done solo or local vs? Or do I need a friend to get the MP trophies? Sorry I don't know anything about this game. Quite a shame about DLC's no longer available 😞 at least the plat is possible.

Thanks for your reply, you're always a big help man! 😉

Just now, NajiLionheart said:

So that means online can be done solo or local vs? Or do I need a friend to get the MP trophies? Sorry I don't know anything about this game. Quite a shame about DLC's no longer available 😞 at least the plat is possible.

Thanks for your reply, you're always a big help man! 😉

Here are the exact details :):

On 8/30/2022 at 5:23 PM, Spraragen88 said:

Jump Force trophies/achievements are now changing after an update that will still allow players to get the platinum.

"The Battle Begins previously only unlocked upon winning a Ranked match, and with Ranked mode vanishing along with the servers, this has now been updated to also pop after a Quick match or Friendly match win. Challenger, meanwhile, used to unlock for sending ten challenges, functionality also lost with the servers. As per the new description, however, ten battles against invited friends should also unlock the achievement."

Source:

• Like 1