user removed

My account Injustice_0404 got removed suddenly. I think someone modded the timestamp of one trophy from FFXV, and this may be the reason. All of my trophies are obtainable and earned by my hand, and all of my games are from PS4 and PS5, there’s no PS3 or PSV or something old. Now I have already hidden my FFXV trophy list, and I care nothing about leaderboards, just want to track my data. May I get a chance to recover my account?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

What do you mean by that lol? How could someone mod timestamp on your console?

Because I found the end date of my FFXV was 2024 yesterday. But I finished this game the day before yesterday.

3 minutes ago, modest_undue1 said:

Unfortunately, you've been banned by PSNP or SONY, as it says 'User has been removed, and cannot be tracked'

You'll have to bring it up with Sly or a moderator and see what the reason was.

I think I knew the reason. SONY didn’t ban my account, I just played it.

1 minute ago, Injustice_0815 said:

Because I found the end date of my FFXV was 2024 yesterday. But I finished this game the day before yesterday.

Unless you gave your account to someone or used  some kind of custom firmware to unlock trophies, there is no other way to do that.  It can't be done without access to your account

Just now, vanslayder said:

Unless you gave your account to someone or used  some kind of custom firmware to unlock trophies, there is no other way to do that.  It can't be done without access to your account

Then it may be this. I gave my account to one of my friends to help me get those online trophies of FFXV, I think he has the required lower version. And as soon as I found this I hide my FFXV trophy list. But seems it was too late.

You should never ever give your account to anyone. No friends, no relatives, no one. There are countless number of stories when people got banned like this. Sony will not help as well because sharing accounts in prohibited in Terms and conditions. Your only hope now is to talk to site admins, agree to hide everything illegal and hope they will unban you. If Sony banned your account however, then all is lost, I have never heard of Sony unbanning anyone

PS: Looks like you have one less friend now

Edited by vanslayder

6 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

You should never ever give your account to anyone. No friends, no relatives, no one. There are countless number of stories when people got banned like this. Sony will not help as well because sharing accounts in prohibited in Terms and conditions. Your only hope now is to talk to site admins, agree to hide everything illegal and hope they will unban you. If Sony banned your account however, then all is lost, I have never heard of Sony unbanning anyone

PS: Looks like you have one less friend now

This was long long before. SONY haven’t shown dissatisfaction till now. I indeed hope an unbanning by hiding the entire list of FFXV, after all something odd only happens here. And I don’t care leaderboards.

1 hour ago, modest_undue1 said:

Unfortunately, you've been banned by PSNP or SONY, as it says 'User has been removed, and cannot be tracked'

You'll have to bring it up with Sly or a moderator and see what the reason was.

PSNP is not affiliated with Sony or Playstation, so whatever happens here has no bearing on what happens there. When a profile shows a message like the one you just quoted, it means the account got removed either manually (By Sly) or automatically if the system detected any timestamp anomaly such as a future date.

2 hours ago, Injustice_0815 said:

I think I knew the reason. SONY didn’t ban my account, I just played it.

1 hour ago, Injustice_0815 said:

Then it may be this. I gave my account to one of my friends to help me get those online trophies of FFXV, I think he has the required lower version. And as soon as I found this I hide my FFXV trophy list. But seems it was too late.

Your friend most likely didn't play the game, he just used Custom Firmware on a PS4 and unlocked trophies with future dates, which gets an auto-removal treatment here as soon the PSNP anti-cheating system detects it.

1 hour ago, vanslayder said:

[snip] Your only hope now is to talk to site admins, agree to hide everything illegal and hope they will unban you. [snip]

No need to waste time with that, Sly won't allow the account back, period. He has a hard stance on removing any account with 100% confirmed CFW'd timestamps.

1 hour ago, Injustice_0815 said:

I indeed hope an unbanning by hiding the entire list of FFXV, after all something odd only happens here. And I don’t care leaderboards.

As far PSNP goes, it's over, don't waste time trying to recover your account here, it's gone forever. Start a new account and don't 'lend' it to friends, brothers, cousins, etcetera.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

As far PSNP goes, it's over, don't waste time trying to recover your account here, it's gone forever. Start a new account and don't 'lend' it to friends, brothers, cousins, etcetera.

No I won't. I quit this site forever, and go on with my own account. It's fair enough.
And you know what, my friend actually did this thing, and I asked him to change the date back to 2023, and now it looks just pretty.