Arcade Archive Interrupt Save Data prevent trophies?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I have a curious question about Arcade Archive. Dose Saving and Loading the Interrupt Save Data prevent trophies? I recently discovered a forum from ACA NeoGeo Art of Fighting that makes feel concern and nervous about using the Interrupt Save Data. Can someone tell that if using the Interrupt Save Data can prevent the trophies from being obtained? I'm nervous about what I recently discovered. Please Comment Me Soon. See You Later.

PS: Here's the link of the forum that makes me feel nervous and concern:

The ACA NeoGeo games and Art of Fighting in particular often have glitchy trophies which sometimes won't trigger even if you fulfill the requirements. It's entirely possible that the person who created the topic is correct but it's only for Art of Fighting in particular. 

From my testing, I'd recommend playing Art of Fighting like this: play the game without save states until you reach 100,000 points. If the 100,000 trophy pops, your run is safe and you can continue playing while saving as much as you like. The 150,000 and 200,000 trophy will pop normally as long as the 100k trophy did even if you save every 10 seconds. 

If the 100k trophy did not pop then neither will the 150k and 200k trophies no matter what you do. The run is dead in terms of trophies. You should reset the game and possibly even delete your save if this happens. 

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1