Academy Superstar Trophy Made Easy

galdionthewise

I have everything unlocked, I have records everywhere and the mini game trophy does not fall can you tell me your records in Darwin I have more than 5 each time

Edited by rody9560

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The RNG in this is absurd lol

Literally spent over an hour rewinding over and over again in the respective classes to get the last two Darwin miningames to pop and no such luck 

They're the last two games I need for trophy so I can unlock survival mode and play that and finally get the plat

Now I see why this plat is ultra rare

EDIT: FINALLY GOT THE PLAT!!!!!  IF ANYONE IS STILL HAVING ISSUES HERE'S WHAT WORKED FOR ME. After several rewinds I got the last two Darwin games to pop and passed em. Still no trophy but unlocked survival mode. Played that and got the trophy...but still no plat. Tried the suggestion of replaying Darwin and Drill classes in the respective years again to pass them..and still no plat. Started getting desperate at this point but went back through the game collection to browse ones that may have given me trouble the first time around which were the rose and banana bridge ones but what finally popped the plat was the parachute game which I swear I got the very first time in Academy but that wasn't the case, passed it and got the damn plat. 

For a game that's fairly easy this felt like a chore to plat

Maybe one day if I feel like a madman I'll try and get the plat for the PS4 version but we'll see

Big big thanks to everyone in this thread for the suggestions

Edited by CaptainJeff87

• 2 weeks later...

Some people have kind of mentioned it, but I think the issue is with the minigames that don't say "You won!" in the game collection. Most of the games turn into endless high score runs if you aren't doing them in academy mode and I believe they aren't counted as wins. I unlocked everything and thought I had won them all, but I failed Darwin 1 the first time I tried it. I went back and did it in academy mode and the trophy unlocked. I think the only two that count in game collection mode are the air hockey and 1 meter dash as they're timers and not score based. 

That's what worked for me anyway! Best of luck to anyone else going for this!

• 1 month later...

Is there a faster way to get through the "semesters" if you let's say find only one minigame you needed from that group? Or do you have to play through all of them? It seems incredibly tedious and probably dragging out this plat for longer than it really needs to be