Academy Superstar Trophy Made Easy

galdionthewise

I really struggle with this trophy. I have unlocked all minigames (no minigames left with «?») and I am pretty sure I have won everything too. Does anyone know whats wrong or if I am missing anything? This is the only trophy im missing. I have unlocked all the different Ask darwin and monkey drill minigames, but still nothing.

21 hours ago, minijakobsen said:

I really struggle with this trophy. I have unlocked all minigames (no minigames left with «?») and I am pretty sure I have won everything too. Does anyone know whats wrong or if I am missing anything? This is the only trophy im missing. I have unlocked all the different Ask darwin and monkey drill minigames, but still nothing.

It seems that I am having the same problem.

I followed OP's advice to unlock all mini games but I'm still missing the trophy.

Is there something extra that we need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, finalIy I got the trophy! It was the Pot Shots mini game that I had not won.

Edited by MikeGeoX

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I followed this method and it worked amazingly. 

For those that aren't getting it, maybe make sure you have won all the special games too? If it's in your game collection, that means you've won it. 

Thanks for the tip, but I have indeed finished the special games as well 😕 Hope its not bugged

Edit: It finally popped! I replayed Ask Darwin from stage 1 in academy mode. I was certain I had both unlocked and won it before, so I was kinda shocked that it popped. Glad its over :)

Hope this helps someone!

Edited by minijakobsen
  • Like 1

I’m having lots of issues with this. The idea is sound, and I knocked out all of the variations quickly. However, I cannot find one of these games. It’s the one in the top righ corner of “body” (looks like an ape in a saucer). I’ve run through each monkey about 50x each, and no dice.

Also, a note: you don’t have to win the game for it to show in your collection. This might be causing people issues.

Finally, and not related to this particular issue, I can’t figure out some of this stuff:

1. What is “survival mode”? I see nothing for this.
  2. I’ve returned to basic training numerous times, but have yet to get the Nostalgia trophy. Is there something special I’m missing?
  3. Where do I “throw a UFO”? Is this the game I’m missing?

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I’m having lots of issues with this. The idea is sound, and I knocked out all of the variations quickly. However, I cannot find one of these games. It’s the one in the top righ corner of “body” (looks like an ape in a saucer). I’ve run through each monkey about 50x each, and no dice.

Also, a note: you don’t have to win the game for it to show in your collection. This might be causing people issues.

Finally, and not related to this particular issue, I can’t figure out some of this stuff:

1. What is “survival mode”? I see nothing for this.
  2. I’ve returned to basic training numerous times, but have yet to get the Nostalgia trophy. Is there something special I’m missing?
  3. Where do I “throw a UFO”? Is this the game I’m missing?

1. You get survival mode from winning at every mini game and getting perfect graduations (not sure, but I know you need the special games). 

2. I got the trophy the first time I selected that mini game from the game collection. Probably doesn't count if you do it from Academy Mode. 

3. Yes, you're missing the UFO throw mini game. It's exactly the same as Hammer throw, just with an alien ship. It shows up on any year. Seemed to pop up a lot on Uki Pink though. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 7:50 AM, Mr_Person43 said:

In case anyone unlocked all minigames yet had no trophy pop like me, try replaying the minigame that the Pipotron popped up on. It seems you unlock the minigame if you beat the Pipotron yet it doesn't count as won for the trophy. Hope this saves someone some time.

Which one you mean?

Is there a way to replay special minigames? How? Thank you

Hey, I was just stuck on this for a while. I got all of the minigames unlocked and won all of them and assumed I was gonna get the achievement but I didn't. Then I went into the game collection thing and played all of the games (got new records) and nothing happened. Then I went into the survival game mode and got new records on there out of desperation. Finally, I was reading stuff about this game and I saw someone say that they retried the Year 1 Ask Darwin game so I tried it and I got my achievement/platinum. Hopefully, someone reads this and is less confused that I was trying to figure it all out

On 12/2/2023 at 2:11 PM, KBDiinkk said:

So I'm missing ask Darwin 4 and monkey drill 4 and have been replaying year 2 senior over and over again only to keep getting the finals instead.. anyone got any tips? Also needing the pipotrons to appear 

The year 2 senior is for Uki White right? If the Ask Darwin and Monkey Drill is not appearing on your completion list, try the previous year. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...