Question about restoring account.

Go to solution Solved by Otonio_Bruno,

Hey guys, recently I've noticed my profile has been completely deleted. (https://psnprofiles.com/?psnId=Fedecrash02)
Since I own a CFW PS3, i'm probably assuming the profile was deleted because of that, in particular because of my Assassin's Creed 2's timestamps.

I was wondering if my profile could be restored by hiding that specific game via PSN or if there's any other method to restore my account without (obiviously) having to show that game.

I'm making this request just because it's pretty useful to see which trophies i've already obtained when going through guides, so even if my account can't appear on leaderboards it's not that big of a deal to me.

Thanks in advance!

• Solution

Unfortunately your account can't be restored here in PSNP. Whenever you see the message "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked" it means that the anti-cheating system has detected altered timestamps, such as ones with future dates. Once that happens the profile is removed from here and can only be restored by the owner of PSNP, Sly Ripper...who has a very hard stance against CFW edited timestamps, so there is pretty much 0% probability he will recover your account even if you hide the affected games.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Unfortunately your account can't be restored here in PSNP. Whenever you see the message "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked" it means that the anti-cheating system has detected altered timestamps, such as ones with future dates. Once that happens the profile is removed from here and can only be restored by the owner of PSNP, Sly Ripper...who has a very hard stance against CFW edited timestamps, so there is pretty much 0% probability he will recover your account even if you hide the affected games.

This^

If you have been auto-modded, it's game over for you and your account so all you can do is install the latest legit firmware on your console, then start a new account from scratch because the old one isn't coming back this side of hell freezing over.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.