Question on trading requirements

SoCalKingg

I played this game and got the platinum in 2015. After many years, I’m back to get all the DLC trophies. It looks like sometime between 2015 and now all my career stats got reset. The game still recognizes my account because all my old legacy items are there but my career XP level was 1. Of course this means I can’t trade.

I can’t seem to find a way to get my stats restored as talking to epic is like talking to a brick wall. Fine, I’ll grind it out to level 30, but there is one unresolved question I have. On a few online posts I have seen that certain trading requirements may not have to be met if you played the game before it went F2P. I think these posts are referring to having to buy 500 credits but I’m not sure. If I have to buy something, then I’ll buy the $9.99 rocket pass to make getting to level 30 easier. However if that requirement may not apply to me then I’d rather not give them a dime. 

Can anyone provide some insight on this? I am wondering what trading requirements might be able to be skipped if you played before it was F2P. Obviously level 30 isn’t one of them. Thanks.

On 10/11/2023 at 4:18 PM, breakXedge said:

Well, you need to fulfill the other requirements:

• Confrmed Epic account.
  • 2FA on your Epic account.
  • Level 30.
  • 50 minutes of online gameplay.

Only ingame purchases count. Just from the epic website:

At least 500 Credits or equivalent (Ex: Esports Tokens) purchased
Only purchases made in-game will count toward trade requirements

• Example:
    • $4.99 for 500 Credits
    • $9.99 for 1100 Credits
    • $4.99 for 600 Esports Tokens
  • Cosmetic bundles purchased with real-world currency do not count toward meeting trade requirements:
    Ex: Rocket Pass Premium
  • This restriction does not apply to players who played before the Free to Play update

Source: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/150996-player-to-player-trading-to-be-shut-down-december-5th/

• Like 1

Thanks Hunting Fever. I just needed confirmation that I don’t need to buy the $5 pack since I played it before it went F2P. If I had to buy something I would’ve just got the pass to make level 30 grind easier. If I don’t have to spend a dime then that’s even better. I appreciate the reply. 

• Like 1