Is “Passing the Time” trophy broken?

rzr_sharpy

Hi I’ve unlocked all trophies except “Passing the time” trophy, from my understanding 100 days equates to 33 hours.

According to my profile I’ve know played Minecraft for 55 hours, I’ve also created a world (Greek mythology) and set it to survival/peaceful.

I’ve left my PS5 running in this world for a day and a half (real-time) and it still hasn’t popped, any idea if this trophy is still attainable?

Thank you!

This trophy has always been a bit temperamental about when it will unlock but it's aways around the 33-35hrs mark, any longer than that and it has potentially glitched so will have to be redone from scratch on a new save. Before doing anything drastic, do you have a PS4 and an earlier save handy in case it's the PS5 causing the issue? It could also be that Rest Mode is interfering with the trophy. 

Both times I've done this trophy, it has been in a vanilla non-DLC world then it popped at around the 33 hour mark. I just left the game on in the background whilst I did something else but always came back to move my character around a bit to be on the safe side. I didn't do it in one go either, it was over several sessions during the period of a week.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I have changed the settings so it hasn’t gone into rest mode for the last day and a half, I will leave it overnight and see if it has popped in the morning.

unfortunately I don’t have an earlier save file as I never had any intention of playing the game but my daughter popped a couple of trophies on my profile years ago so wanted to tidy it up…

Thank you for all your response so far I will let you know if anything progresses!

• 1 month later...

Am stuck at this trophy for now and checking my game time every few hours

by copying my world then activating cheats in my copied world then running command

/time query gametime

this will tell me exactly time I've been in game time which will be like this 1224000 divided this by 24000 which is points for day cycle this will show how many days in world spent 

1224000/24000=51 game days.

then i back to my world and keep idle or doing activities.

• 1 month later...

It seems that this trophy is indeed glitched in some way. I have used the command block glitch to get all the trophies except for this one. Using /time query day, I am presented with well over 100 days, with no subsequent trophy.

I also completed this game on my alt previously and the trophy for 100 days popped when it should, even with the command block glitch involved.

Edit: Trophy unlocked once i uploaded saves to the cloud, deleted them off my console and downloaded them again. Started a new world and it unlocked.

Edited by The Ordinary Bloke