50% The new 100%! (When servers are down)

Eng_Spitfire

Just a quick note for anyone thinking of starting this game in 2023. If like me, you like to have a minimum of 50% of trophies from any game you play but are worried by the servers being down on LBP. I can confirm it is possible to get 50+trophies on both the base game and overall score. I used the MGS DLC to buff trophies and as you can see by my profile I sit currently at 50% overall with one gold trophy still achievable. Not sure this counts for much but I thought I'd share it. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty neat. I've been meaning to go back and get all the trophies I can now that the servers are dead, but I'm struggling to justify doing so because you can't get the platinum anymore. I'm still really mad at Media Molecule/Sony for letting the servers die and lying about bringing back the online trophies.

Edited by Ssharif0402
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ssharif0402 said:

Pretty neat. I've been meaning to go back and get all the trophies I can now that the servers are dead, but I'm struggling to justify doing so because you can't get the platinum anymore. I'm still really mad at Media Molecule/Sony for letting the servers die and lying about bringing back the online trophies.

Hey that’s me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Ssharif0402 said:

MM didn't exactly let them die. They looked for a solution for months. Unfortunately it became clear that a server side patch wouldn't fix the exploit that brought them down and patching PS3/Vita games was no longer possible.

Be mad at the asshat who took them down with the exploit.

• Like 3