Would love if you partake in my poll

Epic_Yoshi_one

Hollow Knight Platinum Survey  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Did you beat Pantheon of Hollownest without the glitch (No judgement here, votes are anonymous)

• Yes
    • No

On 10/25/2023 at 6:20 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

If I ever decided to play the game then I would most likely take advantage of the glitch, my reason is that you might as well take advantage of an easier gaming experience if you can :) no need to stress yourself if it can be done easier

Same. Even though I usually will try to endure the hardships when it comes to difficult/grindy trophies since it makes the pay-off a little better. But if i'm in a hurry or not enjoying my time, then I'll use all the help I can get.

• 2 months later...

I used the glitch first time to make the platinum easier, but I recently completed it again on another account without using the glitch, and today I've also cleared the Pantheon of Hallownest multiple times.

I love this game.

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2023 at 11:20 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

If I ever decided to play the game then I would most likely take advantage of the glitch, my reason is that you might as well take advantage of an easier gaming experience if you can :) no need to stress yourself if it can be done easier

same

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely used the hell out of the invincibility glitch for Pantheon 5! I generally enjoy a challenge, but only if I enjoy the core gameplay, and as atmospheric and beautiful as HK is, the combat itself isn't really my speed, so I opted to speed things up a bit.

Mad props to anyone who does it legit though, and for the degens who go for all bindings or whatever, absolutely smurfs